Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Scarlett's POV:

Not entirely sure of the experiences my body was going through I ceased my movements. I am humping a guys' leg! Am I dog?

Don't answer that.

Zero pulled back and stared at me, his eyes were darker and his lips swollen from the intense make out session.

"Why did you stop?" He asked and I felt my cheeks heat up.

"I uh...I am a virgin you know." I whispered.

"I know...and what? Are you not sure what you are doing?" He chuckled.

"Zero, I am going to be honest with you honey bunch." I said dragging my fingers through the ends of his hair.

"I was literally humping your leg." I said.

"And? I was actually enjoying it. And you were too." He laughed. I looked down and did notice the evident bulge in his jeans.

"Well." I said.

"Baby, seeing you get off by my body is one of the sexiest things ever." He said squeezing my behind.

"You say a lot of things about me are sexy." I noted.

"That's because they are." He said slightly biting at my jaw. I sighed wrapping an arm tightly around his shoulders.

His fingers lightly drummed against the band of my panties and I closed my eyes waiting for his next course of action.

His fingers slipped inside and I found myself spreading my legs to give him more access. He growled in approval and began kissing my neck.

"Scarlett..." He breathed and I loved hearing him breathless and saying my name.

"You're soaking wet my God are you fucking hot." He continued. His long finger slid down my folds and I felt him slowly dip into my entrance and back out. I dug my nails tightly into his shoulder.

"Oh God!" I cried. I was never touched like this before and I loved it. The pad of his finger touched a certain spot and my legs tightened around his hand much like last night.

"Now I know what spot to remember when I'm devouring your pussy, baby." He chuckled and I moaned.

My God. I liked dirty talk.

Scarlett you need the Gods in your life.

"Scarlett, I am going to make you cum in my lap, baby." He said before softly biting my ear lobe. I couldn't say anymore I just etched my hips closer to his fingers wanting him to take care of this building sensation.

"I'll take care of you baby, don't worry." He whispered. His one finger ran over my entrance again and dipped up inside and he groaned in approval. I was waiting for some kind of intense pain but instead what I felt was him rub over a certain spot that had my thighs clenching around his hand.

His hand moved back out and whenever his fingers returned he stroked that spot.

Literally out of nowhere, the fireworks went off.

I'm serious.

I made some weird whimpering/moan noise that was not attractive at all.

Which is basically my life.

And I dug my nails into his shoulders.

Once the incredible feelings subsided I buried my face into the crook of Zero's neck. Surely the whole pack house heard me scream Zero's name.

He pulled me tighter to his chest briefly and then pulled back.

God this is where he leaves, that sound I made was too much to handle.

No one should have witnessed that.

Instead he slipped off his navy sweater revealing his amazing chest-which was not helping.

He put the sweater over my head and smiled at me.

"You know how I said everything you do is completely sexy?" He asked and I nodded.

"Well nothing I have ever experienced will be as hot as that baby, fuck...you..." He paused and smiled widely.

"You're going to fucking own me Scarlett Montgomery. I'm going to want more of you, Gods I can't get enough of you."

He said burying his head into my shoulder.

"I sound like a dying giraffe." I said softly.