Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Present Day

Scarlett's POV:

"So your name is just Sara?" He asked loosening his grip on me.

"Yes, now put me down asshole." I groaned trying to get free. He set me down and I shivered as my wet clothes clung to my body.

"Why are you rogue?" He asked placing a hand next to my head.

"It is a long story that I prefer not to talk about."

"Darling I'm the alpha and after what you and I just experienced...I deserve to know why you are rogue and why you have a fucking kid." He spat.

"I'm not telling you and I am not a rogue! It's fucking personal and no she is not my kid."

"I don't give a fuck if it's personal; it is personal to me now." He said.

"I know nothing about you, I don't know where I am, I'm freezing, you're scaring the shit out of me and where is Thalia?" I asked looking around frantically.

"Scarlett!" A small voice yelled. I felt joy rush through me as I pushed past the man who was somehow my mate and Thalia broke free from the persons grasp and hugged me tightly. I placed a hand on the back of her hair and squeezed my eyes shut.

If anything happened to Thalia I don't know what I'd do.

"Scarlett, eh?" Someone asked.

Five years ago...

After Joey had rejected me everyone began to be more cruel to me.

"I wouldn't worry too much, Scarlett." Becky assured and I sighed as a hand slammed next to my head. I looked into the eyes of Phil and Brad and I rolled my eyes.

"So we heard Joey is done with you and now we can have a turn." Brad smirked. Brad and Phil were dumbasses who didn't pass grade twelve because of their idiocy.

"Joey didn't have a turn with me. Joey is a man whore." I said and they both laughed.

"That's not what we heard. Word is going around that you opened your legs too much." Phil said and I scoffed.

"Really Philip? Me? A track star? Open my legs for some dumb punk ass who only wants sex. I have class." I said and Brad pinned me to the locker.

"Brad!" Becky yelled and I stopped her.

"It's fine, Becks." I said calmly staring Brad down.

"I don't think Alpha Joey would appreciate you calling him that." He said lowly.

"Does it look like I care Brad? Both Joey and Kayla are pieces of trash." I spat. Brad struck me across the face harshly and I held my stinging skin and looked into his raging eyes.

"Speak like that about our alpha again and we will take your head off, Montgomery!" He yelled pointing a finger at me. Brad and Philip turned and left and once they were gone Becky spoke softly.

"Scarlett are you okay?" She asked quietly and I shook my head.

"No, Becky." I said sobbing. She dropped her books and held me tightly as I cried into her shoulder.

"My mate hates me and rejected me, my sister stole my mate and fucked him and I am getting beat up and tormented by other pack members." I cried as she rubbed my back.

"I know, Scarlett. It will all be okay." She assured and I pulled back wiping my eyes.

"Why does this have to happen to me Becky? What did I ever do? I always obeyed my parents and prayed to the Gods." I cried and she looked away before pushing back my hair.

"I don't know why bad things happen to great people. But I assure you, Scarlett; this will only make you a stronger woman. I promise you that." She whispered hugging me again. I hugged her tightly and sniffled.

"I love you Becks."

"I love you too, Scarlett. You will always be my best friend."

Rejection at its Finestजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें