Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Scarlett's POV:

Walking ahead like a young woman she tried to be was Thalia while Zero and I walked a little bit behind her.

"So..." He smirked putting his arm around my shoulders. My one shoulder was going into the bottom of his pec. God he was tall.

"What?" I grumbled knowing what would soon come.

"What wet dream were you having about me last night?" He smirked and I rolled my eyes. I knew he would ask about that.

"I wasn't actually." I said looking at the shops we passed by.

"So, you know some other guy named Luke?" He asked curiously.

"Maybe I do." I grumbled.

"Oh stop lying, you were dreaming about me and when my hand touched you, goddamn, you were so wet." He smirked licking his lips. My cheeks heated up and I sighed folding my arms.

"And then your thighs clenched around my hand. Scar, if I didn't love sleep I would have totally fucked you." He said.

"I already dislike you." I sighed.

I had stopped briefly to look at something for Thalia and Zero took her over to see some hamsters in the pet store. I continued on and I looked up at the store known as Victoria Secret.

I gazed at the different sets of lingerie and I looked at the pretty lace bras and such. I looked at the price tag and slightly chuckled at the amount.

Someone cleared their throat behind me and I turned to see Zero and Thalia.

"That's cute...I think..." Thalia said.

"I will give you this unlimited card and in return I pick out two pieces." Zero said mesmerized by the store.

"Uhm...o-okay." I said taking the card.

"Come on Lia lets go pick out some cute colours." Luke said happily.

"She shouldn't even be in here." I whispered.

I looked at the lace pieces and smiled, I looked into my shirt to see literally the grandma bra and panties that did no help to my shape.

"Try to look cute, Scar." I whispered to myself.

"This one would look good on you. Badass." Someone said. I turned to a girl who was holding up a maroon coloured set.

"Oh...wow that is pretty. Thanks." I smiled.

"No problem. Is Zero Hale your mate?" She asked hesitantly.

"Yea...he is." I said looking at the six foot five giant practically skip through the store with Thalia.

"You're really lucky. He's cute." She noted.

"Oh thank-you. I'm Scarlett." I said holding out my hand.

"Karina." She answered.

"Is that your daughter?" She asked.

"Adopted, she was abandoned." I explained.

"She's so pretty."

"Thank you, so are you here with your mate?" I asked.

"Yea, he is outside of the store." I looked back to the boy she was gesturing to.

"Matthew Hamhuis is your mate?" I asked surprised. Matthew was Joey's cousin and I totally thought him and Becky would have been mates.

"Yea, you know him?" She asked waving him over.

"We were in the same pack together." I said and as Matthew came over a grin appeared on his face.

"Scar? How are you!?" He asked surprised while hugging me.

"I'm good. How are you?" I asked.

"Still living. Man, I missed you. Becky and I both did. What are you doing back in town?" He asked.

"I found my mate. Zero Hale." I said.

"Zero Hale? Joey must feel intimidated. I know I would if I was the alpha." He laughed teasingly.

"We came over the other day at the party and he was not impressed, a fight broke out." I chuckled.

"Come on, he was always a hot head. Hey, hopefully you come over again when Karina and I are there. I'll catch ya later?" He asked.

"Definitely. Bye." I said hugging him one last time and saying goodbye to Karina. I turned back and looked at a very jealous and possessive looking alpha.

"Well shit." I muttered.