Chapter 30

AN: So this is the last chapter for part one. I will start the next book by adding PART 2 into the title.

Chapter 30:

Scarlett

"Are you sure?" I asked while leaning closer to the edge of the chair. Our doctor looked over the papers again and nodded.

"Yep, five weeks." He nodded before smiling at me. I looked away before smiling happily.

"Really?" I whispered disbelieved.

"Yes Scarlett, I checked three times." He laughed and I couldn't help but hug him tightly.

"Thanks doc!" I said running out of the room.

"Scarlett be careful!" He called and I slowed my run to Zero's door. I opened it and he was talking on the phone. His eyes flashed towards me and then back to the computer screen. I waited patiently for him to finish and he finally hung up and turned to me.

"What's up?" He asked. I went over and pressed my lips to his in a deep kiss and he sat shocked before grabbing my wrist and pulling me down onto his lap. He leaned forward and held on to the back of my hair tightly and groaned before I pulled back.

"Well hello, baby." He said with a smirk on his face.

"Guess what?" I asked excitedly.

"You are going to take me away from all this work and go have lazy sex in our room?" He asked excitedly.

"No. Try again."

"Same thing but on my desk?" he asked and I smacked his shoulder.

"Zero." I scolded.

"Okay, okay. What?" He asked.

"I'm pregnant!" I said with a huge smile on his face.

"What? How!?" He asked with a smile on his face.

"When a boy werewolf and a female werewolf are mates they-"

"No, I had on protection. My pull out game is weak." He said and I shook my head.

"Aren't you excited?" I asked quietly and he grinned and lifted me and hugged me tightly.

"Of course I am. Are you crazy?" He said placing numerous kisses all along the side of my face. I wrapped my arms around his neck and laid my head on his shoulder.

"I'm so excited to start a family with you." I said.

"We are adding to our family. We started it the day Thalia called me dad." He noted.

"We have to tell her! Come on!" I said taking his hand.

"Ok, I will answer those later." He teased referring to his other phone that was ringing like crazy.

We went into the backyard where Thalia was playing catch with Tyson.

"Lia, guess what!" I said. Tyson held onto the football and she came over.

"Did we get a puppy?"

"No, try again." I said.

"Did dad get take out?" She asked.

"Not yet. You and I can go grab it after." Zero said.

"Thalia, what if you were to have a brother or sister?" I asked and her eyes widened slightly.

"You're having a baby!?" She asked.

"Yes we are." I said and she jumped up and down before hurling herself into my arms.

"I hope it's a girl! I would love a sister." She said and I smiled.

"No you wouldn't." I chuckled and Zero smacked my arm slightly while laughing.

"What? It's true." I said turning back to her.

"What are we naming it?" She asked.

"We have a few months before we have to pick out names, but we can start now." Zero said picking her up over his shoulder. She laughed and giggled as she hung from his shoulder and I smiled.

"I hope it goes by fast, I'm so excited." She said as he set her back down on her feet.

"I'm glad you're excited, sweetheart." I said kissing her head.