Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Scarlett:

"Are you excited?" I asked Thalia.

"Yes! It is going to be so much fun!" She beamed. It was Thalia's birthday and she wanted to have a sleep over with her two best friends before her party tomorrow. My little girl was turning twelve and I couldn't be more happier.

"Alright well have fun at school first and I will see you after school." I said bending down and kissing her head. She ran off and I went back to the car and drove home.

I was making a list of what I still needed to pick up for Thalia's party when Zero's arms went around my waist and his lips landed on my neck. I smiled and tried to focus on writing down different snacks.

I felt his canines come out and he nipped the sensitive skin on my shoulder.

"Zero, stop. What are you doing?" I asked with a smile on my face.

"Think we can have a go in the kitchen?" He teased while spinning me around. He hitched my leg up around his hip and smirked down at me.

"Definitely not, since this is a pack house and numerous people could walk into the house at any moment." His hands delved into my hair and he gripped the roots tilting my head back so his lips could meet mine. His lips were so soft and I melted into the kiss, my hands trailed around his torso and lightly scratched at the navy blue long sleeve he was wearing.

"Front row seat for the alpha's porno!" Someone yelled. I pulled back to see a man our age sit down at the table and cross his leg over and look at us.

"Leon." Luke sighed.

"Hey man." He smirked.

"Uh...alpha?" Troy asked awkwardly. I looked passed Zero's shoulders to see a small group of five men standing in the doorway.

Zero's hands rested on the counter behind me and the look on his face was clear annoyance.

"If any of you are watching my mate, thinking of her sexually...I will drive my foot so far up your ass that it will come out of your mouth." He warned dangerously.

I watched as the men glanced away and this Leon laughed.

"Alpha Kyle just called and wanted me to inform you that alpha Joey will be attending the wedding." Troy noted.

"Why?" Zero growled.

"Apparently his bride is a close friend to his mate Kayla." He explained.

"For fuck sakes. Alright, that's fine. Now hurry up and go on your shift to scout the perimeter. I know Hamhuis still has his scouts watching our territory." Zero ordered. The group left and Zero turned back to me and placed his hands on my hips. I pointed to Leon and the smirk on Zero's face dropped.

"Scarlett, my annoying cousin Leon. Leon this is Scarlett." Zero introduced.

"Nice to meet ya, beautiful." Leon smiled while winking.

"Nice to meet you, Leon." I said returning the smile.

"I will get out of your hair. Now Zero, people eat on that counter so take that action upstairs." Leon ordered. Suddenly Zero picked me up and placed me on his shoulder like a firefighter and I squealed.

"I plan on it." He called to Leon.

"Zero are you insane?" I asked as we walked up the stairs.

"Probably." He shrugged opening his bedroom door. He shut it and locked it before tossing me down onto my bed. I giggled as he pulled off his long sleeve and tossed it onto my face. I tore it off and he quickly pressed his lips to mine. He reached down to push up the hem of my shirt and I sat up so I could pull it off. I laid back down and his kisses went to my chest and torso.

"Can I mark you, baby?" He asked while lightly biting the skin on my stomach. I couldn't shake the feeling that came over me. Butterflies emerged in my stomach, my toes tingled and a large smile came into my face.

"Yes." I said breathlessly.

"You're amazing." He muttered while pressing his lips to mine before standing up and undoing his jeans.