Chapter 18

Zero's POV:

Scarlett sang softly as she brushed her hair in the bathroom mirror. I laid in bed with a pair of shorts and a sweater on just watching her. She was wearing sweats and one of my shirts and she looked so beautiful.

She glanced over and blushed.

"Stop staring at me." She said beginning to brush her teeth and I got up and walked over.

I smirked and kissed her jaw before stepping behind her to turn on the shower. I tore off my sweater and I watched as she stared at me in the reflection of the mirror. I grinned and pushed down my shorts and she quickly looked away and I laughed. She was so cute it killed me.

The blush on her cheeks was priceless and I continued to chuckle while in the shower. Once I stepped out she was putting mascara on her already dark lashes. I watched as she fluffed out her messy curly hair and sprayed some hair spray in it.

"What are you going to wear?" I asked brushing my teeth as she stepped out she looked back and smirked at me and I watched her intently. God she was hot.

"You'll see." She assured. I shook my head as she left to get Thalia dressed. I waited downstairs looking over some land claims that we had. I wanted most of that land to expand our pack.

"I want to dance." Thalia said spinning around. She had on a flowy white dress with a cardigan and her long brown hair was straight.

"If you want to dance then you dance your heart out." I smiled and she laughed.

"No, I want to do ballet." She said looking up at me.

"Then do ballet." I shrugged and she giggled.

"How? Do they have ballet class at school?" She asked.

"Yes. I would have to sign you up though and you would have to stay after school for a while." I said.

"That's fine!" She smiled. As she said that Scarlett walked down the stairs. She had on a short black dress that ended mid thigh and showed those long legs she had. A jean jacket was over her arms and on her feet was a pair of casual shoes.

"You look great!" Thalia smiled.

"Thanks, Thali." Scarlett grinned kissing her head.

"Lets go get this over with." She groaned as Thalia stepped out. My guys had already left ahead. As Scarlett walked out my hand smacked her ass and she jumped and turned around.

"Don't do that." She warned.

"You look great, baby. You should wear dresses more often. Just be careful if I'm sitting next to you." I smirked and her cheeks turned a bright shade of red.

"Zero!" She hissed.

"I can't help myself." I shrugged opening her door. Thalia sat in the back and sang songs on the radio as we drove.

"Are you nervous?" I asked Scarlett as she continuously bit her lip.

"No." she said letting it go.

"Then stop biting your lip." I said.

"I am not." She said folding her arms.

"You are. It's all swollen from you gnawing on it. Don't do that or we will go home." I said pulling into Hamhuis' driveway.

"Why would we go home?" She asked as Thalia got out and my hand rested on her thigh.

"Because I don't need guys seeing your gorgeous lips all pretty, puffy, and swollen. That's for me...I preferably would like to see those lips around my cock." I said and her jaw dropped.

"You're a pig!" She snapped.

"No. I am a hormonal, male, alpha, werewolf, who just found his mate and all he wants to do is tie her to the bed post and ravish her for days on end." I said and she blushed.

"You're disgusting." She said.

"The way you clamp your thighs together tells me a different story, baby."