Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Scarlett's POV:

Zero went down on his stomach and placed his hungry mouth on my wetness and I gasped which quickly turned into an even louder moan. He lapped his tongue against me, taking in the taste, making me even wetter by the second. I clenched my eyes shut and Zero replaced his mouth with his fingers, having them move in hard, fast circles over my most sensitive spot, "You're such a good girl, baby."

My eyes snapped open and I stared into the darkness as Zero shuffled next to me. His hand came over and landed right onto my heated and throbbing core.

"Stop dreaming about me. You're moaning too loud." He said which was muffled into the pillow. His fingers moved in slow tantalizing circles over my throbbing nerves and I clenched my legs around his hand and he laughed.

"Don't get my bed wet." He said removing his hand and I sighed heavily feeling all hot and bothered.

"Fuck you, Zero." I whispered.

----------

I woke back up to Zero nuzzling his head into the side of my neck as I laid on my back.

"Zero." I grumbled trying to get away from his grasp.

"Stop moving." He growled tightening his arm on my waist. I sighed heavily and ended up running my fingers through his hair.

I stopped for a second and he grabbed my hand placing it back onto his head.

"Keep petting me." He murmured into my neck.

"You are so needy." I sighed. He began chuckling and put his leg over me and I felt his member press against my leg. My eyes shot open widely.

"Zero!" I growled.

"What?" He asked innocently.

"Your small penis is pressed against my thigh!" I exclaimed trying to claw away and he growled pulling me back possessively.

"Small? Baby, you must be mistaken." He said defensively.

"It is small." I said again. He grabbed my hand and forced it under the blankets to touch him and I gasped at his actions.

"Zero." I snarled.

"You honestly think this is small? You haven't even seen a cock before." He said growling and I gulped as he removed my hand.

"Small." He scoffed getting up and going into the closet. I got up and grabbed some soft shorts and a simple t-shirt when the door opened slowly.

"Scarlett?" Thalia asked coming in.

"Hey, girly." I smiled hugging her tightly.

"What are we going to do today?" She asked picking at her nails.

"Shopping for some school stuff." I yawned.

"What do I need for school?"

"A backpack, pencils and all that jazz." I said shaking my hands.

"What about clothes?" She asked gesturing to the boys pyjamas she had to wear. There was a boy that was the same size as her and she used his pyjamas last night.

"And of course clothes."

"And Zero is paying for it?" She asked.

"He is because I am his mate and he insists on us staying here."

"You honestly think I'd let you leave?" He asked.

"See? We aren't going anywhere." I sighed.

"You don't like it here? You finally have the guy that is in your novels." She smirked.

"I know but this isn't the cabin."

"It's better than the cabin. A bigger garden, school and other people to socialize with. Did you know Zero has a dog?" She asked excitedly.

"Does he?" I asked.

"A big husky and he howls like a wolf, he was doing it this morning." She explained.

"Oh and what's his name?"

"King." She said.

"He named his dog King?" I asked.

"Yea, someone said its because King is his right hand man and he is highly respected."

"Oh, so King is his beta?" I asked.

"No, he can't be his beta." She chuckled.

"King is my main boy. He is six years old and is my most loyal companion." Zero said coming out. He wore a navy blue crew neck sweater and jeans.

"Well let's go out now. I have to stop off at the school and get your forms." I sighed getting up.

"Also did you know Zero has this thing called TV?" Thalia asked and I sighed. Thalia and I could not get a TV so we resorted to books.

"And you watched it?" I asked her.

"I did, I watched a bunch of shows this morning." She said.

"And I want to watch more after. You should look at it, Scarlett."

"TV equals corruption." I said.