6.

Beyoncé Pov
While August is doing his own thing, so am I. Blue and I are in New Mexico because I have a performance. August is suppose to be going back to the A so he's going to stop by and watch my show then take Blue along with him since he hasn't seen her in about 4 days. She misses him.

Blue and I have been working together. She's getting to know me and I'm getting to know her. What she does and doesn't like. Her sleep patterns. All of those things you're suppose to know.

She does know that I'm a busy woman and that I have a really tight  schedule. I told her not to worry, that I will always have time for her. I even promised her a vacation. She is excited about that. Apparently her and "Daddy" are going to swim all day. She calls August daddy. She used to call me B because she didn't know how to pronounce "Beyoncé", but she's coming around to calling me "Mommy". That's all I hear now "Mommy this, Mommy that" . I'm not going to lie I'm adjusting to it, but it's nice to hear "Mommy" every once in awhile... Makes me feel like I'm important in someone life. Keeps me humbled in a way too.

Right now Blue and I are at my rehearsal. She's rolling a toy car around on the floor while I'm talking to the stage manager.

I've had Blue for a month now and it's amazing how far I've come. I went from not wanting this to playing along with everyone and fulfilling Blue's wishes for a home until Deena fines her a caring family that will actually have time for her and doesn't need to share it with anyone. August and I's life is hectic as it is so a child is a lot on our plate but we are making it work together. Surprisingly, because I down right HATE August but I have to hide it from Blue because I don't want her to get emotionally stressed.

Let me tell you why I hate August. When I used to talk to August, I thought we were a thing. Together. I was good to him and he was good to me. But after awhile he kept feeding me lies after lies after lies. Messed up my trust in him. He would post up pictures with chicks and go on radio stations stating he is single and chilling. So I was placed as a side and I come last to no one so I left.

I'm still trying to figure out how he gone side me and try to wife up Miracle Watts. But it is what it is. I honestly careless for August and I just don't need him. I don't know why my mom hit his hotline anyway. I could've handled Blue on my own because she honestly is no trouble as most people would think a blind child would be.  August is very irreplaceable.

Blue- Mommy, where's my car.

Blue was patting around on the floor. I told the stage manager to hold on real tight and I picked up Blue's toy and I rolled it in front of her.

Me-*Smiles* There you go.

Blue-Thanks mommy.

Me- You're welcome blublu.

I continued my rehearsal until it was time for the actually show. We prayed and everyone started to prep themselves.

Me- Blue Ivy. Where are you?

I heard a giggle so I walked in the direction where it came from, which just so happened to be my dressing room.

Aug- Daddey missed ya.

Blue- Blue missed you too daddy!

Blue jumped up and down in August's arm.

Me-BlueBlue?

Blue- Yes ma'am.

Me- Come on, you're going to miss the show.

Blue- Let's go daddy. We can't miss Mommy's show.

Aug- I kno we can't.

August got up and I rolled my eyes at him.

Aug- We gone talk lata.

Me- Whatever.