74.

Beyoncé's Pov
While we were in Paris ,August and I got everything done. The venue for the reception, the church we are getting wedded in, the cake, the flowers. Everything. Our managers even came together and booked our honeymoon we know nothing about. They paid for it as a wedding gift. We have the bridesmaids dresses being made . Now all we got to do is get me fitted for my dress and get the invitations out.

I'm back in the US of A now prepping for tonight's show. I'm at sound check in my full attire. I have on a short hair wig because my wardrobe people thought it'll go best for tonight's outfit.

While I was halfway at the end of the song a voice came over the speakers.

??- Surfboard.

I smiled. My BluBlu.

Me-*Smiles* Hi BluBlu.

Blue- Hi mommy.

That melted my whole heart. I've missed my munchkin so so much. When the song ended I basically raced off stage. I walked to the back and immediately got attacked with a hug.

Blue- Mommy!

I squatted.

Me- Munchkin. Oh how I missed you soooooo much munchkin!

I kissed Blue's cheek.

Me- Coming in for the lippy.

Blue- Muuuuuuwah.

I got up and grabbed Blue's hand as we walked to my dressing room.

Me- Did anyone bring you here or did you come alone?

Blue- Alone. I told grandma I missed you and that I really wanted to see you so this morning she called the jet people and they flew my jet to Texas.

Me- Uh huh.

Blue- Then grandma packed me a bag and a lunchbox with snacks and then she drove me to the airport. Then she helped me on the jet while my bodyguard watched the door then it was time for take off! *Smiles*

I chuckled.

Me-Who picked you up from the airport?

Blue- Your assistant and driver.

When we finally made it to my dressing room Blue ran in.

Blue-Mommy can you play puzzles with me?

Me- Of cour-GCO.

Manager- Bey, we need another sound check.

Me- What? I literally just finished one up.

Manager- I know Bey.

I signed and looked at Blue.

Me- I'll be right back honey.

I looked at my manager.

Me- Can you tell my assistant to please come watch Blue for a minute.

My manager nodded. When my assistant showed up I walked out the room. I did sound check AGAIN! But during this one some pieces fell off my outfit so I had to go to wardrobe and they had to piece the stuff back together while I stood there. It took HOURS! Then right when they finished I had to go right back to sound check to finish it up. When I finished sound check it was time for the show!

After the show I had to talk to a couple people. When I was done for the night it was 2:00 a.m. I was sweaty... Tired.. Wet from the show. They gave me a jacket and I wrapped it around me.

Manager- Your driver is outside waiting to take you to your hotel.

I nodded.

Manager- Need me to call up a golf cart to take you to your dressing room?

Me-*Whispers* I got it..

Manager- Good Job tonight Bey. You need some rest.

I walked away slowly down the halls. My heels were clacking the whole way to my dressing room. When I finally got there and opened the door Blue was sleeping on the couch.

Assistant- She was good. *Smiles*

Me- Thank you for watching her..

Assistant- No problem Bey. See you tomorrow.

I nodded.

I packed up Blue's games and snacks in her bag. I picked her up in my arms and held her bag as I walked out the back to the car. When we got in she laid on me. The whole drive to the hotel I thought about how she hates me....

(A/N *In my Beyoncé voice* I got work to do, I got school tomorrow. Summer break is officially over for me. Ugh.)