11.

Beyonce's Pov
We are all staying at my mom's house until the morning when we are going back to Atlanta. It was around midnight and I heard shuffling in the bed with me. I looked to my side and it was Blue moving around.

Blue- *Whispers* Mommy.

She looked like she was about to cry.

Me-Yes baby?

I gave her my hand to guide her to me. She laid on top of me and wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my stomach. She laid her head on my chest.

Me-What's wrong BlueBlue?

I wrapped my arms around her small body.

Me- Did you have a nightmare baby?

She nodded. I kissed her forehead because I felt bad for her.

Blue- It was very scary mommy.

That made my heart melt.

Me- It's ok. Mommy gots you...and she's never letting go.

Blue hugged me tighter.

Me- Let's go somewhere.

I picked Blue up and carried her downstairs. We walked down into the basement where my mom had a studio set up for me for whenever I'm in Texas. I turned on the lights before sitting on the floor. Might as well try to get some work done since I'm up.

I sat Blue between my legs. I opened my laptop and began emailing people back. Blue leaned back on my stomach.

Blue- Mommy?

Me-Mmmm?

Blue-Are you and daddy leaving today?

Me- Yes.

Blue looked down. I stopped typing and held her chin up. She had tears in her eyes. I put my laptop to the side and turned her towards me.

Me- Why are you sad?

Blue-Because I don't want daddy and you to leave..

I wiped her tears with my shirt.

Me-*Chuckles* Blue.... You're coming with us.

Blue- I am?

Me- Yes silly. You fell asleep at dinner too early and you missed everything..... August and I adopted you.. You're ours.

Blue face lit up.

Blue- Mommy!

She hugged me around my stomach. I chuckled.

Blue- You're my real mommy.... I love you.

She felt around my face until she got to what she was looking for. She gave my lips a kiss.

She loves me.

Me-*Smiles* ..I love you too BlueBlue.