10.

Beyonce's Pov
I was now in Texas and guess who decided to tag along for the trip? Yup, August. I didn't want him to come but he insisted.

We are suppose to meet Deena and my mother for dinner with Blue. She has no clue we are here. Better yet, coming for her.

August and I were in the backseat together. We weren't talking at all. It's just weird. I gave August my heart once and he broke it.... I'm trying to forgive but I don't think I'll ever forget.

We pulled up to the restaurant and August opened the door for me. I whispered a 'thank you' and we made our way in. We had a private room. When August and I walked in we saw Blue. She looked so gorgeous. She has the most beautiful hair.

My mom was holding her when we sat down.

Aug-What's good errbodey.

Them-Hey August.

Blue eyes widen.

Blue-Daddy!

She sat up and looked around.

Aug-Hey babey.

August took Blue from my mom. He kissed her cheek and she hugged him around his neck.

Blue-Oh dad, I missed you!

Me-*Smiles* Really? You missed him more then me?

Blue looked up.

Blue- Mommy? You came?

Me- Of course I came.

Blue-I want mommy. Give me to mommy.

August gave Blue to me and she hugged me before kissing my cheek.

Blue- Hi mommy. *Smiles*

Me- Hey BlueBlue. I missed you a lot.

Blue- You did? *Smiles*

Me- If I didn't I wouldn't be here.

I rubbed Blue's cheek.

Blue- You came back for me?..

Me- Yes. Because you stole my heart away.

Blue giggled. I love her giggle.

Blue sat in my lap the whole night. At the end of dinner,When Blue was sleeping, Deena did the biggest thing.

Deena- Are y'all ready?

August and I nodded. Deena pulled out Blue's file.

Deena- August sign here and Bey you'll sign here.

Us- Ok.

August and I both signed Blue's adoption papers.

Deena- She doesn't have a last name.

August and I looked at each other.

Me- I think it'll be best if she had August's last name..

I looked at August, he was looking at me too.

Me- She loves him a lot. So.. He deserves it.

Deena- August?.

Aug- Yea. She can have my last name. *Smiles*

Deena signed August's last name on the paper.

Deena- Keep in mind that she has weekly eye doctor appointment, which are to help her vision improve. Everything you need to know is in her file. *Smiles* That's it. Blue Ivy Alsina is official y'all's child.

I smiled at a sleeping Blue Ivy in my arms. I looked at my mom. I know she can tell I was nervous. This all is so real. I'm a mommy for real now. What am I going to do...