13.

Beyoncé's Pov
It's Friday and August and his brother Trav are taking their girls out tonight for date night/ celebrating August dropping his song called "Song Cry".

Miracle was over waiting for August. She knows about us adopting Blue.

While she played with Blue I sat in the recliner sipping white wine out of a wine glass. I was watching her very closely.

Trav- Bey.

I looked up and smiled.

Me-Hi Trav.

Trav- Why aren't you tagging along.

Me- No thanks. I rather hang here with Blue.

Trav- Ouch.

I chuckled.

Me- Not in a mean way Trav. Plus I'm not dress.

I had on some Jean shorts and I tan, lose sweater. It hung off my shoulder. I was makeup less and my hair was in a pony tail.

Trav- Well I think you look perfectly fine.

Me- Thanks for the compliment.

Aug- Y'all readey?

Miracle- Yes. I was just playing with little blue. *Smiles*

August bent down and gave Blue a kiss.

Blue-Bye daddy. Bye uncle Trav. See you Miracle.

Miracle- See you sweetheart. *Smiles*

I eyed her... Blue is my sweetheart.

Trav- I was trying to convince Bey to come.

Me- I'm fine Travis. *Chuckles*

From the corner of my eye I saw August eyeballing me. I looked over at him for a second but I turned away soon after.

Me-*Clears throat*  You guys should get going. Atlanta traffic is hectic.

I grabbed Blue's hand as we walked them to the door. Trav and Tam walked out. Miracle followed behind.

Aug- I'll be dhera in a min.

Miracle- Ok.

She pecked his lips. Ouch. I can tell August felt uncomfortable doing that in front of me.

I looked down at my bare feet.

Aug- Uh... Ya gone be straight?

I nodded without looking up.

Me- *Whispher* We'll be fine...

Aug- Whet?

Me- ...We'll be fine...

We stood in silence for a moment.

Aug- ........I can't hera ya..... Look at me.

I looked to the side of me and sighed.

Me- I'll turn the alarm on. Go. You got people waiting.

I gently pushed August out the door and closed it. I locked it and turned the alarm on.

Blue- Mommy...

Me- Yea.

Blue and I walked to the kitchen.

Blue- Are you sad?

Me- *Smiles* .....Mommy is fine. Thank you for being concern.

I rubbed her cheek and kissed her.

Me- Want some hot cocoa?

Blue faced lite up. She nodded.

Me- *Chuckles* I got you.

I made Blue some hot cocoa with whip cream. She loved it. Around 11:00 Blue fell asleep so I tucked her into her bed and gave her a goodnight kiss.

I made my way back downstairs and started cleaning up our mess. Around 12:00 I was finished and I sat down for a break. I ended up laying down and falling asleep on the couch. Around 12:40 I heard someone come thru the door and the alarm was turned off before being turned on again.

I heard footsteps come in the living room and turned off the TV. Next thing I know I'm being picked up and carried up the stairs bridal style. I was too tired to even see who it was.

I was laid in a bed and I felt a blanket being thrown over me.

In the middle of the night I turned over and my eyes were opened a little,.. I saw a figure sitting right in the corner chair I had in my room. I couldn't tell who it was so I closed my eyes to go back to sleep. I'm dreaming.