18.

Beyonce's Pov
Today instead of going back to Atlanta. August and I are taking Blue to the Dominican Republic. But she doesn't know that of course.

Blue- Mommy?

Me-Hmm?

I was putting on Blue's shoes.

Blue- I like your nails. *Smiles*

I looked at my nails. They are a dark red. I glanced up at Blue.

Me- Thanks sweets. Maybe we'll get yours done soon.

Blue eyes widen.

Blue- Really?!

I chuckled and nodded.

Me- Really. What ever color you like.

Blue fell back on the bed blushing. She's too happy.

Me-*Laughs* Come on silly willy.

I helped Blue out the bed. For the first time in forever she walked by herself. I miss holding her to be honest.

Blue- Pops.

Aug- What's good?

Blue hugged August around his legs.

Blue- GoodMorning. *Smiles*

Aug- *Chuckles*

August picked Blue up and gave her a quick kiss on the lips. Then he sat her back down.

Me- Ready to go?

August nodded. The bodyguards took our bags and August held Blue's hand while I gathered up my camera bag and my purse.

We all walked out my condo and down to the New York streets. August buckled Blue up in her car seat while I got in. When we all were settled we made our way to the airport.

Blue- *Sings* Twinkle, Twinkle, little star.

Blue favorite song is "Twinkle Twinkle little star". I have to sing it to her almost every night.

Blue- Mommy.

Me- Yes baby?

Blue- When will we go on the trip?

Me-*Smiles* Real soon.

Blue smiled.

Blue- Ok. *Smiles*

I notice August eyeing me so I looked at him. He gave me a smile and I returned it then I looked away. He didn't do. It felt weird knowing he was watching me. Then again, it felt like I had something over Miracle.

Speaking of her.

Me- Has Miracle called you?

August tensed up.

Aug- She got no reason ta.

Now I'm confused.

Me- What?

Aug- I broke up with hea.. She didn't care bout me apparentley so... Single I be.

I slowly nodded. For some reason this trip is going to be more than I attended.