46.

Beyonce's Pov
It's been three weeks into the tour now. And guess who hasn't seen nor heard from August Anthony Alsina. Me. I don't know where we stand right now. It's almost been a month. Where is he?! He doesn't return my phone calls nor messages. I just need to call him and see where we at.

I'm at rehearsal for my show tonight. We are in Ohio right now. I have two days off and my plan is to go see Blue in Houston. The weird thing about all this is that August calls Blue. He's the father. It's his job. But his job as supposedly my boyfriend he isn't doing so well.

I walked back to my dressing room and saw that I had 10 miss calls from my mom. I called her back.

*****************Phone Convo********
Tina- Hello?

Me- Hey mom what's up.

Tina- It's Blue. She fell off the bed and bumped her head.. We are at the hospital now.

Me- Oh lord is she ok!

Tina- She's fine.....

Me- You don't sound sure....

Tina- Bey... The adoption agency is taking Blue.

Me- What why! They can't do that! We have custody!

Tina- They think she's in bad hands. This happened and you and August are away all the time. They want a good family for her.... And yes they can.. The adoption wasn't finalized.. Deena never pulled it thru.

Me- M-mom.. They are taking her!..

I started to cry.

Tina- I tried Bey but they were pointing out the facts and..

Me- They can't take my baby!

Tina- I'm not even finished.

Me- There's more?!

Tina-... Blue's real mom wants her back.

Me- WHAT?!

Tina- I know baby.

Me- What are we going to do!

Tina- There's nothing we can do! She wasn't legally yours! And the mom wants her!

Me- When are they leaving?

Tina- Tomorrow..The mother lives in Mexico now..So Blue is moving there.....Are you coming home?

Me-... No.... I can't.. I can't mom. *Cries*

Tina- I have to go baby. Blue's up. I love you. Talk to you soon.

***************End Of Conversation********

I went on with rehearsal as planned. I did the show. The crowd could tell I was off but I don't care! August is cheating and my baby is getting taken away from me! What is going on with my life! I just want happiness and August and Blue was that! They were!

I talked to my manager and told her I just need a break. I'm going thru a lot and I need a break. Why would you hand me something and take it back! Better yet, she's out of the country!... And I can't do anything about it.