29.

Beyoncé's Pov
Today I'm leaving LA without August. I feel like we need space and time. Just a break from each other. We always fight and argue and that isn't healthy for us or for Blue's sake. I want this to work out for Blue and for that to happen one of us need to remove ourselves from the situation. And that's going to be me.

Blue- Mommy where's my daddy?

Me- Daddy is... Daddy's at... Daddy's working honey. You and I are going to go home.

Blue- Back to Atlanta?

Me- No babe.. To New York.

Blue- Is daddy going to come?

Me-..*Sighs* I don't know Blue... Come on.. The car is waiting.

My bodyguards took my bags while I carried one. Blue reached up for me and I picked her up and gave her cheek a kiss. Her bear, Isabella, was stuffed in my purse.

Once we got to the lobby we walked out the double doors. Of course the paparazzi were outside. I covered Blue's ears and gave her nose a kiss.

Me-*Whispers* Mommy loves you..

The crowd was too loud for Blue to hear.

We got into the waiting car. Before pulling off I heard a loud beating on my window. It was Chris. I opened the door for him and he got in.

Me- Hey?

Chris- I heard you're leaving. So I rushed over here to say goodbye before you go.

Me-*Smiles* That's so sweet. Thank You.

I hugged Chris.

Chris- You never answered my question from last night.... What do you say?

Me-... I don't know Chris..

Chris face fell.

Me- I just need time. I've been heart broken and-GCO.

Chris- And I'm not the same... I'll treat you right.

Chris grabbed my hand.

Chris- Bey, I know you felt the connection last night....

I looked at a now sleeping Blue.

Me-.......Chris you're a nice guy, but I-I have a child and she needs my att-GCO.

Chris cut me off with a kiss. I kissed him back.

Chris-... Bey..

I looked Chris in the eyes.

I nodded.

Me- Ok... I'll give us a try.

Chris smiled and kissed me again.

Chris- Call me when you get there.

I nodded.

Me- I will..

Chris hugged me and got out. I laid Blue on the seat before scooting over. I laid my head on the window. For some reason I'm still not happy. I should because Chris is an amazing guy...... But I'm not... Not at the moment.