66.

Beyoncé's Pov
The next day was fun day. Solange and her fam bam are out during their little thing. Aug met up with his second family, the Smith's. My mom went with him. Blue stayed back with mommy.

Since it was just Blue and I today I decided to go for a swim. My old friend heard we were in the Bahamas and he met up with me at our pool.

Me- Jay!

I hugged Jay.

Jay- How you been Bey?

Me-*Sighs* Same old same old.

Jay- I can't believe they got you to take a break.

Jay and I chuckled.

Me- I'm here, but I'm not here here.

Jay- I get you.

Jay and I walked out back to the pool.

Jay- Is this the famous Blue Ivy? *Smiles*

Jay held out his hand for Blue.

Blue-*Giggles* I'm not famous.

Blue and Jay shook hands. I laughed to myself.

Me- Let's go guys.

Jay and Blue splashed into the water. Blue came up giggling. Unlike them I took the stairs. The water was freezing.

Jay- Too cold for you? *Smirks*

I chuckled.

Me- I got this.

If you haven't noticed Jay and I dated. It was something so short. I called it off. I just wasn't ready for a relationship, I was fresh into the industry. I hope Jay still doesn't have hope for us.

Jay- I heard about the engagement. *Smiles*

I smiled thinking about August.

Me- Yea.. It was a beautiful moment.

Jay- Where is he if you mind me asking?

Me- Oh, he is visiting the Smith family. He loves them.

Jay nodded.

We were having a good time swimming. Jay kept splashing water on Blue and I. Blue giggled the whole time.

Blue- Mommy I'll be right back.

Me- Where you going honey?

Blue- I'll be right back.

Blue climbed out the pool.

Me- Oh ok hon.. Hurry.

Blue- I will mommy.

Blue ran off and that left me and Jay. I was relaxing when I felt Jay tickle my waist. I laughed and moved away from him a little.

Jay- What's the matter Bey.

He came up to me and grabbed my arm gently. I looked at him and he started inching his face towards mines. I simply smiled.

Me- I'm eng-GCO.

Blue- Mommy..

I quickly turned my face towards Blue. She was standing there holding August's hand.

Blue- Daddy's back..

Me- August.

August let go of Blue's hand and walked back inside. I quickly got out of the pool and grabbed my cover up. I slipped it on and raced after August.

Me- August!

I ran out to the front. I caught him just as he got in the back of a car.

Aug- Let me go.

August looked heated.

Me- I can explain.

Aug- Bey. I said let me go!

He snatched his arm away. Tears started to build up.

Me- Don't leave... Please..

August wouldn't even look at me.

Aug- Move from da door...

Me- No.

Aug- Bey I said move from da door!

Me- No!

My tears were falling by now.

Aug- Look,.. Ian tryna hurt ya.. Now get back!

Me- Don't leave if you're not trying to hurt me!

I cried some more. August lightly pushed me out the way and closed the door. I stood there crying as I watched the car drive away.

Solo- Bey? What's going on?

I turned around and walked inside.

Jay- Is everything al-GCO.

Me- You can walk yourself out.

I walked upstairs to August and I's room. I went to the bathroom and sat on the floor crying. Did I do anything wrong?