39.

Beyoncé Pov
Me- Two days Deena.... It has been two days...

Two days Blue has been gone. I miss her like crazy.

Aug- We filed a missing person report..

Deena- The whole world knows she's missing...She'll pop up.

Me- Pop up?

Deena was making me upset.

Me- I'm a mother.. And you want me to wait for her to "pop up!"

Deena chuckled.

Deena- Bey stop the act. You don't deserve Blue... When you first got her you didn't want her at all! You're the cause of all this!

Me- You wanted me to take her!

Deena- Your mother wanted you to take her!

I just sat there and looked at Deena. I had tears in my eyes. I swallowed and straighten myself up.

Me- .... I know I'm not a very good mom.... But I'd be damned if I let something happen to OUR child..

I looked at August and then back at Deena.

Me- If you won't do anything about it then I will. And that's a fact.

Deena sucked her teeth.

Me- THIS IS YOUR JOB!

Deena- I'm sorry for you bey... For you all....... But,..I'm leaving for Africa tonight... Contact me if you find anything out because I'll be happy to know the end results..

Deena walked pasted me and August and out the door. I turned to August and just cried.

Me-*Cries* I miss her.

Aug- I kno.

August had tear stains too.

Me- I need her.

Aug- I kno bey.. I kno.

It was around midnight and it was storming outside. August was sleep because tomorrow we are getting up early to meet with people regarding Blue. I, on the other hand, just looked out the window at the rain drops. They were my tears that hasn't fallen yet...... For some reason I looked at them as Blue tears also......... I know my baby is out there somewhere crying for me..

The last time we spoke we were saying "Bye."... I didn't think it actually meant this.

Me-*Sings* I miss you .. Like everyday... Wanna be with you, but you're away..... *Whispers* I miss you..

(A/N Little Update. Not that much because I'm at school and the lunch bell will be ringing anytime now lol. 🍌🍎)