41.

Beyoncé Pov
Pap#1- BEY, WELCOME TO AFRICA!

Me- Thank You guys.

Pap#2 - Before you leave. What are you fine to go do here?

Me- I'm fine to go whoop ass.

I played that off with a chuckle. When the door closed my face went back to a mean mug.

Driver- Where to Ms. Knowles?

Me- My hotel as of right now.

The Driver nodded. Deena has no idea what's coming her way. I plan to go into this calm and collective but if she start getting loud I'm going to have to bring Houston, Texas out.

I arrived at my hotel and I rushed in. Going somewhere without bodyguards is tough! I have to fight against the crowds myself.

When I got to my room I changed into some ripped jeans, a white and black t-shirt and some black heels. I put my hair in a messy bun. I didn't wear jewelry.

I walked out back and the driver was waiting. I got in the car.

Driver- Where to Ms. Kn-GCO.

Me- Here.

I showed the driver an address.

Driver- That place? It's vacant.

Me- Get out. 

Driver- Excuse me?

Me- Sir, I'm paying you. I said get out the car.

The driver got out along with me. I paid him $300.

Driver- It's only $100....

Me- Take the money and do whatever. I won't be needing you anymore. Thank you.

Since I've lost Blue my attitude has been on 1 million.

I got in the driver seat of the truck and took off down Africa's dirt roads to where I needed to go. When I got closer to the house I turned off my headlights. I know this isn't where this heffa been keeping my baby..  The house is so ran down...

I got out the truck and shut my door lightly. I walked up to the front door. I opened it and walked straight in. I didn't see anyone downstairs so I walked upstairs where I heard yelling.

Deena- BLUE! GET IN THE BATHTUB!

Blue-*Cries* Nooooooo!

I walked to the bathroom. The door was cracked open. Deena had her hand up getting ready to hit Blue. I opened the door.

Me- What do you think you're doing?.....

Blue- Mommy!!!!

Blue ran to me and I picked her up. She was so afraid. Her whole tiny frame was shaking. I held her so tight.

Me- Oh Blue, baby we are going to get you out of here.

I turned around and looked around for Blue's stuff.

Deena- Hey what do you think you're going with her!

Deena touched me.  I turned around so fast.

Me- Don't touch me...

Blue had nothing except stuff Deena brought for her. She doesn't need anything from her.

Deena jerked my shoulder.

Deena- Hey!!

Me- I SAID DON'T TOUCH ME!!!

She is asking for it.

Me- Blue run to the truck. Ok?

Blue was still crying but she ran. Deena tried to go after her but I blocked her from the staircase.

Me- You're done.

Deena- You don't deserve Blue.

Me- Says the one who stole her.

Deena- I had her first!

Deena slapped me.

Me-...*Chuckles*

Deena- What's funny!

I kept laughing. She pushed me.

Deena- I said what's funny!

Me- What's funny is how fucked up you about to be if you touch me again. 

Deena poked me.

Me- .. You really are a crazy bitch..........................And I'm about to sweep the floor with your crazy ass.

I punched Deena right in the nose. She reached up and grabbed it. I grabbed both of her wrist and swung her into the staircase handle. She screamed in pain. My gripped slipped and she grabbed my hair. She kept punching me in my lip. I pushed her off me onto the floor and grabbed her legs. I started dragging her downstairs.

Me- You thought you was crazy? Well I'm crazier! Your a bitter grown ass woman!

I kicked her in the side with my heel.

Me- I prayed that ratchet Bey never come out. But you pushed the wrong button when you took my child! And THEN PRETENDED TO BE THERE FOR ME THROUGHOUT THIS PROCESS!

I punched her in her face.

Me- I THOUGHT YOU WANTED THE BEST FOR BLUE AND ME!

I sat on top of her and covered her mouth and nose with my hand.

Me- YOU MADE ME FEEL HORRIBLE FOR NOT GETTING THE MOMMY THING DOWN PACK!

She tried to pull my hand away. I punched her again before returning my hand back to her face.

Me- BUT IN ALL HONESTY DEENA, YOU'RE EVEN WORSE!!!

I banged her head against the floor.

Me- As much as my mind wants to take you out right now..... I'm not. That's not in my heart to do...

I stood up. Deena looked rough.

Me- I forgive you...

Deena-... You're a bum mom.

She smiled a bloody smile.

I stepped on her foot twice with my heels.

Me- And your a dead woman walking...... I mean look at you.... I whooped ass in heels.... Now if you'll excuse me....my daughter is waiting for her mommy..

I walked out the door. Before getting in the truck I dialed 911.

Me- This is Beyoncé Knowles... I'm reporting that I just whooped ass.. I got my baby back from her kidnapper... I got her back.