52.

Beyoncé's Pov
Blue- Mommy. Mommy. *Cries*

Me- Yeees honey.

Blue- Juice.

Me- I know baby. I'm getting your juice.

I fixed Blue some apple juice.

Me- Mommy's sorry to get you up so early. She has an appointment and you have to go to with daddy.

Blue held her arms out for a hug. I gave her a quick hug and pulled away fast. She looked sad... I just don't wanna hug her right now.

Me- I-.. Um. Let's go baby.

I grabbed Blue and we walked out my hotel room. My tour is now in Nevada but after today we are going to Los Angeles.

I walked down the hallway to August's room. His here for awhile because he wants to be with Blue. I allowed it.

Blue knocked on the door and August answered.

Aug- What's caking baby cakes.

Blue- Daddy!

Blue jumped on him and he kissed her cheek.

Aug- Bey.

Me- Aug.

Aug- Ya looking nice todey.

I shuffled in my shoes and pulled my shirt down a little more.

Me- Thank you. I have to get going. Bye love bug.

I kissed Blue's cheek before walking away. I quickly walked to my waiting car with my bodyguards. We got in and made our way to my appointment. I cried the whole way there.

Lord forgive me for my sins.

I got out the car and made my way in. I waited liked any other patients. Pregnant women all around..... when I was called to the back they made me changed into a gown.

Doc- How far along are you again?

Me-.... 1 month...

Doc- Ok, you can get the abortion. But before I start... Why?

Me-...... The father has a baby on the way already........ My adopted daughter wants to be the only child. *Cries* I know this is wrong doc.. I know.. But I can barely take care of my baby girl... I'm in middle of a tour and I'm just a person that comes with too much! My daughter can barely handle the media now....... Plus, I'm afraid to have my own... Last time I was pregnant, my baby boy had cancer.... I don't want to put my family thru that again... Nor myself.. I guess you can say I'm afraid.. Which is true... So.... At first the plan was to keep it but... I found out a lot so... Thought about a lot too..

The doctor nodded.

Doc- Are you here alone?

Me- Besides my bodyguards, yes... Nobody knows...

Doc- .. You ready.

A tear slipped.

Me- *Whispers* I'm sorry.... I'm so so so sorry.