40.

Blue Ivy's Pov

Deena- BLUE GET DOWN FROM THAT TABLE! WHAT DID I TELL YOU!

Ms. Deena came and jerked me off the table.

Me- I'm s-sorry Ms. De-GCO.

Deena- What did I tell you to call me?.

Me- I have a mommy already.

I frowned.

Deena- YA MOMMA DOESN'T WANT YOU! IF SHE DID WHY DID SHE GIVE YOU AWAY SO EASILY! YOUR MOMMY ISN'T BEYONCÉ! SHE DOESN'T HAVE TIME FOR A LITTLE RAT LIKE YOU! I DID YOU BOTH A FAVOR!

I started to cry.

Me-*Cries* You're a meanie!

Deena- Look here you little rat brat. I had you first... The whole point of giving you the option to stay with Bey was for you to get that operation because your blindness was the cause of the froster home closing down because we were paying for your appointments out of pocket... You should be thanking me you little twig!

Deena shook me.

Me- Thank you... For being a meanie!

I ran off and hid under a table.

Deena- Come back you little rug bug!

Deena was coming after me but her phone rang.

Deena- Hell-GCO.

??- Now you listen and you better listen good.... You know exactly who this is.

Mommy!

Bey- You took my child... I swear when I get her back I better not see ONE mark on her body or I will hunt you down to your dying grave... You're a lowlife woman and I hope you rot in jail and burn in hell... I know where you at.... I'm not gone bring no one with me when I come but just know I'm coming.... Me, myself, & I.......It's a game you want to play? Then let's play it... TRY ME BITCH!

And then the phone went dead.. Mommy sounds really mad.

Deena threw down her phone and lit a cigarette. I snuck off upstairs..

I wonder if the things Deena said about mommy are true..