22.

Beyonce's Pov
Day 4. Unfortunately August had a rushed flight back to the US because he had a pop up performance with Drake in Canada. It didn't bother me too much that he had to leave early, because today is our last day here in the Dominican Republic. Tomorrow Blue and I are going to Texas because I have to have a conference with Deena about Blue's sudden melt down yesterday.

Aside from that, I want today to be the best day for Blue, because when we get back home I'm going to on the go.

Me- Sugarplum.

I walked outside to where Blue was playing at on the patio. She was playing in chalk.

Blue-*Smiles* Mommy.

Me- What are you doing.

I sat down beside her.

Blue- Drawing. That's daddy, mommy, and me.

Me- It's a work of art love bug.

I kissed Blue's cheek. While Blue was drawing it made me think.

Me- Hey sweetie..

Blue- Yes ma'am.

I held up a red chalk.

Me- What color is that?

Blue- Hmm.......I don't know mommy.

She frowned.

Me- It's ok, it's ok. Mommy was just curious. You can continue coloring. *Smiles*

Looks like we have to start learning some things. It's not her fault though. She never seen colors before.

It was around 5 and the sun was beginning to set so Blue and I decided to have a picnic in the backyard and watch it set.

We walked out to the backyard and sat down on the cool grass.

Me- Blue, this is green. The grass. They both have G's. That's an easy way to remember. Green Grass.

Blue- Green. *Smiles*

She looked at the grass.

Me- Big girl. *Smiles*

I gave her a high five.

We started eating our burger bites the chief made. We also had grapes, strawberries, fries, juice boxes (Blue picked that), and chocolate bars.

Blue- Mommy..

Me- What's up? *Smiles*

Blue- Do I look like you?

Me-*Smiles*... Yes.

Blue face lite up.

Blue- I do?

Me- *Chuckles* Yea. You have my eyes.... My nose.... But I'd say you have August's personality.

Blue giggled.

Blue- I love you so much mommy.

She gave me a tight squeeze. It melts my heart to hear "Mommy".

Me- I love you too Blue Ivy.

I gave her a kissy.

Me- Did you enjoy the trip?

Blue nodded.

Blue- It was great!

I chuckled.

Me- I'm glad you had a good time.

Blue- Thank You.

Me- You're welcome sugarplum love bug.

Blue laid on me until she fell asleep.