19.

Beyonce's Pov
Day 1. It's our first day in the Dominican Republic and Blue has yet to see it. Last night when we arrived she was knocked out cold so she doesn't even know we are here.

Blue was sleeping with August and I slept by myself. Unlike them I'm an early bird.

I got up and I got dressed for the day. When I finished I peeped in on August and Blue. Both still were asleep. I walked downstairs and walked to the kitchen. I decided to make breakfast. I made oatmeal, sausage, and pancakes. Simple, I know.

I brewed August and I some coffee but we had nothing for Blue to drink. I grabbed my purse and walked out the house. I walked, bare foot, to the local market. People noticed me. I smiled and took a few pictures. Not that many because I told them I really had to get back home to my baby.

When I got to the market there were lots of food stands. I just needed to find the oranges. When I found them I started to pick some up.

??- Beyoncé?! Hello!

Me- Goodmorning. *Smiles*  How are you?

??- I'm great!

Me- That's very good. *Smiles*  What's your name?

??-  Jose.

Me- Nice to meet you Jose. *Chuckles* You already know my name so.

Jose laughed.

Jose- What brings you here?

Me- Just picking up oranges. I'm making OJ for my daughter. First time making it from scratch so..*Chuckles*

Jose- There's a first time for everything.

I nodded in agreement.

Me- That ,my friend, is true.. Anything for my baby. Nice to meet you though Jose.

Jose- Same. *Smiles*

I paid for the oranges and made my way back to our beach house. The walk was longs and rough since I had no shoes on but I love being free so I didn't mind.

When I got back to the house August and Blue still were asleep. Hopefully by the time I'm done with the OJ they'll be up.

I put the cooked food in the oven to heat it up while I made the orange juice. As soon as I finished everything August walked downstairs carrying Blue.

I looked up smiling.

Me- Goodmorning sugar plum.

Blue- Mommy..

Blue held her arms out for me. I took her and gave her cheek a kiss. She laid on my chest. I carried her around the kitchen with me.

Me- Morning Aug.

Aug- What's good.

August sat at the table as I sat down the food.

Aug- Ya made dis?

Me- Yea.

Aug- I'm almost scared ta try it den. *Chuckles*

I kind of blushed.

Me- I can cook.... Certain things.

Aug- Thought so. *Chuckles*

I playfully rolled my eyes. I sat Blue in a chair and gave her, her plate.

Blue- Mommy?

Me- Hm?

I sat across from August at the table.

Blue- Where are we?

Me- We are on the vacation I promised you! We are in the Dominic Republic.

Blue ate some sausage.

Blue- It's pretty!

Aug- Jus like ya.

Blue blushed.

Our kitchen had a nice view of the beach. It was pretty relaxing.

Blue drunk some OJ.

Blue- Yummy. *Smiles*

Me- Glad you like it. I put my all in that. *Laughs*

Aug- So, da plan fa tadey?

Me- Swimming maybe? Blue wanna go swimming?

Blue nodded.

Me- Swimming it is. *Smiles*

I glanced up and August was eyeing me again.

Me- Is there something on my face?

Aug- Yea.. Hera.

August reached over and wiped the corner of my lip.

Me-... I could've got it.

August-*Sips coffee* I know.