37.

Beyoncé Pov
Today I was awoken by Sheila and Blue.

Blue- Wake up mommy. We are going to breakfast.

Me-Mhmm.

Sheila- Up, Up, sleepyhead.

Blue and Sheila walked out. I sighed before sitting up on the bed. Within 5 minutes August walked in.

Aug- Morning.

Me- Morning..

Aug- Tired still?

Me- Very.

He walked to the bathroom and washed his face.

Aug- I feel ya. But.

He started brushing his teeth.

Aug- Todey is realley ya last dey with Blue because ya gone have rehearsal all dey tomorrow and a show Saturday so.

Me- Yea I know. I'm up.

I walked in the bathroom with August. I waited for him to finish before I used it.

After I got all cleaned up I got dressed. When I called for Blue to get her ready, she was already ready.

Me-*Smiles* Who got you dressed?

Blue- Grandma Sheila. *Smiles*

Blue was wearing a navy blue romper and some white converse with a white headband.

I pinned my hair up before picking Blue up and walking downstairs.

We made our way to the car outside and I buckled Blue in. August drove and I was in the passenger seat while Sheila and Blue sat in the back. The whole car ride we listened to "The Wheels On The Bus."

When we got to the restaurant I got Blue out and we made our way in. I was surprise to see some of the family from last night. We had our own little private room.

While we sat at the table with the adults. Blue and August's nieces had there own little mini table. It was quite cute so I took a picture.

While the family was talking I felt a tap on my leg. I looked across the table at August. He nodded his head under the table. I simply reached under the table and took his napkin. It read:

Aug: Hey

I chuckled to myself and wrote back.

Bey: So now we passing notes schoolboy?

I pasted it back to August. He smirked and replied.

Aug: More like love letters.... I need to ask you some.

I wrote back.

Bey: Go ahead.

August took his time with this reply.

Aug: ... Will you be my girlfriend? (Circle)
                     Yes or No.

I chuckled at that. I circled: Yes.

I handed August the napkin and he smiled and tucked it into his pocket.

After breakfast everyone went to the park. August and I took a stroll. We were walking so far from each other.

Aug- So dis whet having a girlfriend feel like?

Me- I wouldn't know.

August looked over at me.

Aug-.. I do kno ya not s'pose ta be dat far away doe.

I blushed and looked down. August grabbed my hand and pulled me into a tight hug.

I always wanted to know how it felt to be held like this by him. I closed my eyes and took in his fragrance.

Aug-.. So, your mines. *Smirks*

Me- *Smiles* And your mines.

Aug- *Chuckles* Someone's watching us.

I turned around and saw BlueBlue sitting on a slide looking. She was smiling also.

I chuckled to myself.