67.

Beyoncé's Pov
Yesterday I received a phone call saying I had an interview with Tyra Banks back in Los Angeles. I didn't hesitate to accept because August has not come back to the condo yet and it's been 2 days so far. My heart is aching and I need something to take my mind off him.

Manager- You ready?

I nodded. Blue is back in the Bahamas with everyone else. She wanted to come but I wouldn't allow it. She needs to enjoy the vacation.

I walked out my dressing room to the backstage area.

Tyra- She has sold millions of albums, topped the charts, and even won several awards. Everyone please welcome Beyoncé!

The crowd cheered as I walked out. I smiled and waved.

Me- Hello. *Smiles*

Tyra- Bey!

Tyra and I hugged before taking a seat.

Tyra- Beyoncé! *Smiles* You look so nice.

Me- Me? Look at you!

Tyra and I chuckled.

Tyra- Thank you, thank you. So Beyoncé. What have you been up to lately? I know you were on vacation. Tell us about it.

Me- Yes, I was on vacation. *Chuckles* My family and I took a trip to the Bahamas. You know, get a break from the tour and all.

Tyra nodded.

Tyra- And I kind of ripped you away from them? *Chuckles*

Me- It's absolutely fine.

Tyra- How's Blue Ivy?

A picture of Blue and I popped up on the screen.

Me- She's amazing. She actually wanted to tag along for the trip.

Tyra- *Gasp* Really?!

I nodded smiling.

Me- Yes ma'am. But I wanted her to enjoy her vacation. She's always with "mommy" or "daddy" so.

Tyra nodded.

Tyra- I fully understand you girl.

I chuckled.

Tyra- Now Bey.. I have to bring this up.

Me- Oh my. *Smiles*

Tyra- Are you and your boyfriend August engaged?

I became speechless.

Me- W-well.

Tyra- Simple yes or no.

Me- *Smiles*.. You know I try not to mix my personal life and business together.

Tyra- But this is for the fans. We want to know Beyoncé. We saw the photo he posted with you and him and he had "Yes" as the caption on Instagram.

I sighed and chuckled.

Me- You always try to get stuff out of me Tyra.

Tyra and the crowd laughed. I didn't wear my ring today for a reason. 1. Because of stuff like this. 2. Me and August aren't seeing eye to eye.

Tyra- Ok, I will change the subject.

Me- Please. *Laughs*

Tyra and I talked about a lot. My music, my favorite things, her modeling.

Tyra- So Bey. How was it adopting little Blue Ivy? I'm asking because I'm personally thinking about adopting.

Me- Well at first I was hesitant. Coming from it just being me, myself all these years and within 24 hours I had this whole new life right in front of my eyes. That scared me a lot. Even know I think I'm not fully there. As in I'm not where I want to be with Blue. In the back of my mind I'm still doubting myself. If you asked me last year where I saw myself this year, I would have told you something that did not involve a child nor a boyfriend. But I can truly say Blue has made my blossom and she's helping me become a better me. She loves August and I to death and we love her three times as much.

Bey why are you getting emotional.

Me-... *Tears up* Back then before a show I would be hyping my own self up. Now, I don't think she understands how much "Good luck mommy" means to me... Or "great job mommy." She is truly my blessing. For you, adopting is amazing. I recommend it. I honestly think you would make an amazing mom Tyra.

Tyra teared up too.

Tyra- Thank you Bey.

We shared a hug and laughed off our tears.  The producer brought us tissue.

Tyra- Two emotional women. Great. *Chuckles*

We wiped our tears.

Tyra- Do you plan on having more kids?

I thought about that.

Me- Right now, No. I'm too busy at the moment for more kids.

Tyra and I chuckled. After that we took a break and when we came back it was time for me to sing. I was singing "If I Were a Boy" from my old album.

During the performance I cried. I was thinking about August and how he hurt me. I was thinking about how much he is hurting right now because of me and my actions....... At the moment I just want to be in his arms. I haven't seen my fiancé in 48 hours, of course I'm an emotional reck. I just want to explain myself to him.. I just wish he'll listen.....