14.

Beyonce's Pov
It's been three weeks now and I've been doing some researching. Blue asks over and over when we are going to take the vacation I promised her and I tell her over and over. Soon. All honesty..... I want her to be able to see first. To enjoy the time she has there, wherever we go. That's what I have been researching.

Right now Blue, August, and I are in New York. August knows about my research. He think it's a good idea. But I'm unsure about asking Blue about how she feels.. I don't want to take something away from her that she's grown to get use to....She's been blind since day one..

Right now we are in the car. We took Blue to get ice cream because she's been a fantastic little angel today.

She was sitting on my lap in the car while I fed her.

Me-*Smiles* Is it yummy?

Blue nodded.

Blue- I like strawberries, because they are yummy for my tummy.

I chuckled at Blue. She had strawberry ice cream with sprinkles.

Me- Blue.

Blue- Yes ma'am?

Me- How is it....being blind?

Blue- Dark. *Giggles*

August and I chuckled.

Aug- Do ya wanna know whet daddey and mama look like?

Blue nodded happily.

Blue- Yes!! Mommy I bet we are just a like. What about you daddy? Are we a like?

August- We shure are.

Blue- Really?!

Blue was happy. I chuckled.

Blue-What do we have in commend?

Aug- I'm going blind... Jus like ya. *Smiles*

My smile faded and I turned to August whom was wearing his black ,dark shades.

We pulled up to my condo and we got out. August had Blue. She was rubbing her eyes. She'll be sleep soon.

Just as we walked thru my condo door Blue was knocked out. August laid her in my room. I was waiting for him to walk in the kitchen. As soon as he walked in I looked up.

Me- You're going blind?

August nodded.

Aug- Yea.

Me- When I was talking about the surgery to you, you didn't mention one word about your case.

Aug- Nobodey knows bey.

Me- Do you want it too?

Aug- Want whet?

Me- The surgery.

Aug- Shure.

I nodded and looked down.

Me- I'll make y'all your appointment........ I know a great place here in New York.

August nodded.

Aug- Ightt.

August then walked out to the living room.