56.

Beyoncé's Pov
Today was my dads....... My dads.... Funeral.... I thought I was the one taking it the worst but my mom was torn herself..... Even though her and my dad had a divorce, for years, I can see now the love she still has for him...

After the funeral everyone went for dinner together. It was a close dinner. Just family was allowed into the building.

At the dinner table Blue was sitting by August. She still isn't talking to me. I don't blame her. I had no right to spank her. She was just being a kid.

Blue- Daddy I have to go potty.

August looked at me.

Aug- Let ma take ya.

Blue- What about grandma?.

Aug-.. She not in da shape ta take ya today baby. Go ta mama.

Blue held her head down and walked to me.

Blue- Mommy..

Me- Huh?

Blue- I have ta go potty.

Me- Alright baby.

I grabbed Blue hand and led her to the bathroom. We went in a stall and I helped her. After she did her business, I helped her wash her hands.

Me- You know mommy's sorry.

Blue- Blue's sorry too.

Me- You were just being a kid.. I love you.

Blue- I love you too.

Me and Blue hugged. Our first hug in a long time. While we hugged I picked her up.

Me- Want to ditch out?

Blue giggled and nodded.

Me- Alright.

Blue and I walked out the restaurants back door. There was a big crowd in the front.

Blue- Where are we going?

Me- My favorite ice cream place my dad use to always take me.

Blue screamed.

Blue- ICE CREAM! YAY!!

#1 fan- There's Beyoncé!

#2 fan- OMG!

Me- Quick Blue hop on my back.

Blue did as told and I began running. I ran all the way to the ice cream parlor. 

Me- BOBBY!

Bobby let us in and locked everyone else out. It was just me and Blue.

Bobby- Bey. *Smiles* Glad to see you. You've been M.I.A lately.

I chuckled.

Me- Sorry Bobby.

Bobby is 65 and he knew my dad and I well. He owns the ice cream parlor here in Houston , "Giants".

Bobby- I went to the funeral. Sorry for your lost.

Me- And yours too.

Bobby- Best friends until the day we both die and meet again. *Smiles*  Who's this cutie.

Me- My mini me. Blue Ivy Alsina. She's 2.

Bobby- Nice to meet your darling.

Blue- Nice to meet you too sir.

Bobby- Oh please call me uncle Bobby.

Blue giggled.

Bobby- What can I do for you two beauties today.

Blue- I want a blue raspberry, waffle cone! With sprinkles! *Smiles*  AND A BIG CHERRY!

Bobby and I chuckled.

Bobby- For you?

Me- Same old same old.

Bobby- Banana Split. Extra whip cream. Light on the chocolate syrup. One extra scoop of chocolate ice cream. *Smiles*

Me- After all these years. *Smiles*

Bobby- You're the only girl that came thru here with a complicated order.

I chuckled.

Bobby fixed our ice cream. He also let Blue help fix hers. She loved it! She looked like a smurf when she finished.

Bobby, Blue, and I all ate our ice cream together. He told flashback stories to Blue about my dad. She enjoyed it.

Bobby- You're father was a nice man BB. He made his wrongs. But he tried to right them.

I nodded.

Bobby- You know where to find me for anything sweetheart.

I nodded.

Me- Bye Bobby.

Bobby- Bye baby girl. And sweet heart.

Bobby picked up Blue and she giggled.

Blue- ByeBye uncle Bobby.

Blue and I walked out the door together. This time the front door. I put my shades on and smiled at the cameras. Blue was ahead of me. I haven't smiled a real smile in days.