34.

Beyoncé's Pov
Today I'm out in Miami with my mom and Blue.

Tina- Last night was hectic.

Me- It really was... I know I'm going to get criticized about not doing the show.

Tina- Well I think she had a pretty good reason as to why you didn't do it. Too much was going on with you.

Me- Yea... But I try to keep my personal life separate from my business life.

Tina- Well every once in awhile they bump heads.

Me- I know...

I glanced over at Blue Ivy. I was holding her and she was just chilling, enjoying the nice breeze.

Tina- Did August come to the room last night?

Me- Yea he did.

My mom looked at me.

Tina- Y'all talk?

Me- Yea...We talked..... I don't know where we stand but... Maybe as time goes by it'll get clearer.

I looked at Blue who was now slumped over laying on my chest.

Tina- If anything, do it for the little one.

Me- Yea... She's always on my mind... Surprising how much a kid can change you.

My mom chuckled.

Me- But I still think this isn't me... But I'm slowly learning the mommy thing.

Tina- I think Blue accepts you for you. Of course she doesn't like some stuff that comes with you. Like the paps.

Me- Yea... She's leaving me again though.

Tina- She won't be gone forever. She asks about you 24/7. She'll get to the point where she's tired of "Nanna" .

I chuckled at my mom.

We walked in a store and looked around for a little bit. My Blue was still asleep. It amazes me how she just goes to sleep every and any where. Should I be worried or glad?

On our way out I got stopped by a couple fans and I took pictures with them. Blue woke up when she heard the loud voices. She tried to tell me something but the fans were too loud and wild. She made a frown and reached for my mom. I handed her over and she laid on my moms chest.

Fan#1- Bey. Bey! Can I get your autograph!

Fan#2- Omg!!!!!

Fan#3- You're even prettier in person!

....It's not the fans and the paps that Blue hates.......It's me...... I don't have time for my own daughter....