82.

Beyoncé's Pov
Today started my week break. I'm back at home in Atlanta with Blue Ivy and August. He took a break from his promos to be here together for Blue. It's been awhile since we actually were together as a family.

I woke up and looked to my right. I didn't see August. I calmly yawned and got up. I slipped on my house shoes before walking to Blue's room. She was laying in bed just looking. When she saw me she smiled.

Me-*Smiles* Good morning sunshine.

Blue- Mommy. *Smiles*

I picked her up and rubbed her morning hair. She gave me a hug.

Blue- I didn't think you were going to come wake me up.

I smiled and kissed her cheek.

Me- Of course I was.

Blue- Where's daddy?

Me- Good question. Let's go find him.

I carried Blue down stairs and we heard August singing in the kitchen.

Blue- Daddy!

August turned around from the stove and smiled.

August- What's popping lil lady. *Smiles*

Blue and August shared a kiss on the cheek. He then turned to me and kissed my forehead.

August- I made breakfast.

Me- Smells great.

Blue and I sat at the table , and August brought the food. He made waffles, eggs, and bacon with fruit on the side. He gave me Oj and Blue chocolate milk.

Blue- Thanks daddy.

Me- Yea, thank you babe.

August smiled.

August- Ya know I make it do what it do.

We prayed together and then began eating.

August- Hey Blue.

Blue- Yes sir?

August- I got ya a gift. *Smiles*

Blue- *Gasp* Really?!

August nodded.

Aug- It's from ya moms and I.

Blue turned super red with excitement. I chuckled. August got up and walked out back. When he came back in he was holding a little white puppy.

Blue- ITS A DOG!! Mommy! Daddy!

Blue began crying.

Me- What's wrong baby?

Blue- I'm so happy!

August and I melted.

August sat the puppy in Blue lap and she began hugging it.

August- What are ya gone name it? It's a girl. 

Blue- Um, um. I'm going to name it Macy.

Me- Welcome to the family Macy.

I rubbed her head. She licked Blue's hand and Blue giggled.

After breakfast we got ready for our day. We are going to a training today for Blue and Macy.

While Blue was training with Macy in the park. August and I sat on a bench nearby.

Aug- Thank ya... fa coming back.

Me- .... I made a vow to you on our wedding day...you're my husband.. you're Blue's dad... I don't want her growing up in a broken home.

August grabbed my hand.

Aug- Dats not happening. Ever.

I looked at him, then back at Blue.

Me- She loves Macy.

August smiled.

Me-.. I should've saw this coming..

A couple weeks ago I went to the doctor with Blue and I found out some news. I held it in, but I finally told August.

August-..Don't think of the negative baby.

Me-.. She's just so happy now.

I began crying.

August- All we can live for is now.. if it happens let it happen. If it doesn't den ok. Can't stop it Bey.

August pulled me into a hug.

August- In da mean time, we should take a visit to Nola. I'd like fa hea ta see what I came from befa.....ya know....

I nodded.

Me-... Alright...We'll leave tonight.

August nodded and gave me a kiss.

Aug- It'll be alright.