50.

Beyoncé's Pov
It's been a week since Blue has been back. She's on tour with me as of right now. I just want her to be with me so I could actually watch her................August and I broke up. Just putting it out there. Turns out he isn't ready to settle as much as he says he is. I'm not even looking for no one. I'm just to myself now and days. I am a mother to my child and I every night I get my job done.

August and I called it quits because one day his phone rung. I didn't plan on answering it but the person kept calling and calling and calling so I just did. Keep in mind August was in the shower. So, I answered without looking at the caller ID. It ended up being a girl he messed around with from Nola. I simply told him to leave. And he did. Luckily Blue was already tucked into bed. She asks about August all the time. He does call her all the time. I'm not going to lie, he is an amazing father. I don't know how long it'll take for him to get the boyfriend job down pack.

Anywho, we are now in Savannah, Georgia. I have a free day before we start preparing for the show so I am spending it with my BlueBlue. We are taking a boat ride and having lunch.

Blue- Look mommy. Fish.

Blue looked over the boat at the fishes in the water.

Me- They stink.

Blue nodded in agreement.

Blue- But they are really pretty.

Me- Just like you.

I rubbed her puff ball. She blushed.

Blue- Where's daddy mommy?

Me- He's on his tour.

Blue- He hasn't called?

Me- Not yet. Trust me bugaboo, he'll call before the day is over.

Blue nodded and sat on my lap.

Me- Do you like being on tour with mommy?

Blue closed her eyes and nodded.

Me-.........Hey Blue.

Blue- Hey mommy. *Smiles*

Blue was dosing off.

Me- Mommy has a serious question.

Blue- Alright.

Me-................. How would you feel if mommy was having another baby?

Blue hugged me tight.

Blue- No, no. My mommy.

Me- You don't want a sibling?

Blue shook her head.

Me- Why not?..

Blue- Blue's your baby.

Me-You'll always be my baby munchkin.. Regardless...