Sans X Reader

(Your always welcome to request something! Here goes nothing! This was requested!)

I walked down the sidewalk with my head down towards the ground. I pulled my hood over my head more and began to run faster through the rain. I knew I should've brought an umbrella.
"C'mon slowpoke!" I hear my friend say with a giggle. I groaned and tried to push my body to run faster.
I finally arrive in the restaurant. I warm my hands up with my breath and glance around in attempt to find my friend. I see her waving to me at a table not too far away. As I'm walking over, I try to unzip my jacket, but it gets stuck. I bite my lip and try to unzip it, but then...
"Wha-?!"
I yelp as I trip over my untied shoe lace. I'm always this clumsy...
My eyes widen in surprise and I prepare myself to feel pain, but as I'm falling, I feel myself freeze.
I look around, and see nobody is watching me, other than a family sitting nearby and my friend. Both looked surprised.
I'm pretty surprised too.
I see a blue light around me, as my body gets jerked back to my normal position. I look around, and see a skeleton.
Oh, one of those monsters....
His eye was glowing blue and a blue light was around his hand. He turned away as I made eye contact with him.
Weird...
I rushed over to my friend and tied my shoe, blushing in embarrassment. "Hey hey hey, what was that?!" She asked me and I shrugged. "I think it was that skeleton..." I said and pointed my finger at the skeleton. I quickly put my finger down so he didn't notice. My friend looked at the skeleton in disgust. "Ugh, a monster. Those things should've stayed underground." She said and looked away from the skeleton annoyed.
"I mean, c'mon. Mixing humans with monsters? I feel bad for children who will grow up around these things. It's not right for them to live here. They don't belong." She complained and looked at the menu. I frowned. "Not all monsters are bad. That guy just saved my life you know." I said and she laughed. "One good deed doesn't make him good." She retorted. I glanced at the skeleton, but he was one step ahead of me.
He stared at me and grinned, then looked back towards what seemed to be a kid. The kid was a human with short brown hair, and a striped shirt.
"...one good deed doesn't make us good either." I mumbled and looked at my menu. I kept wondering about that grin.... My friend put her menu down and glared at me, just as the waiter came around.
My friend had her boyfriend pick her up...great. Now I was left here to walk myself back home in the rain. I began to walk outside, and felt the cold wind rush against my face. Then I felt the cold rain drops hit my hoodie. I glanced at the ground and shoved my hands in my pockets, beginning to walk off.
"God...I can't believe this..." I mumbled to myself. I could feel my socks getting soggy...
Just then, the rain stopped. "...?" I looked up and saw an umbrella. Then I looked beside me and saw that skeleton. His hood was over his skull and that kid was next to him smiling.
"...hey, your that skeleton that stopped me before I tripped!" I said and he nodded. "Well, it was really nothing." He said and walked up beside me. I looked ahead of me and kept walking, he followed my pace. "You don't have to help me, you know. I like the rain." I said, even though it was a lie.
"Just thought I would help. I saw your friend bail on you, so I decided to keep you company." He explained and looked at me. "The name's Sans, Sans the skeleton. Well, the skeleton part is obvious."
"I'm ___. Nice to meet you." I said with a smile, shaking his hand.
He gave me this grin and his eye flickered blue. "I have a feeling we're going to be good friends..."

((This isn't really a ship thingy, but hey, it's kinda cute! If you want me to make a part 2 or something, tell me!))