Psycho!Sans X Reader (Part 2)

(( here it is! ))

"Duck!"

But before I could hear the voice call out that instruction, I felt something push me out of the way. It was Sans. "Erk-!" I grunted as I hit the floor.

My friend...the one I gave Sans' address to...

Why did he have a gun?
Why was he here?
Did he really plan to kill Sans?
Does he want me dead too?

Questions flooded my head at the time, but now wasn't the time to ask for answers.

"Hello there~ you must be (Y/N)'s friend." Sans snickered, taking out his knife. "Wait!" I shouted, running over to my friend in hopes of reasoning with him.

"Why are you here?! I told you not
to come unless I didn't text you ten minutes!" I asked him in shock, praying he would put the gun down, but he didn't budge.

"(Y/N), I'm not just going to let you die!" He barked, "Besides, I had a bad feeling, and I wouldn't shoot him if he wasn't a criminal. But there's a dead body in here, isn't there?! What kind of friend would I be if I let you die?"

"Look, I'm fine. There was an accident. Please, just don't shoot! Put your weapon down!" I pleaded. But to no avail.

He shook his head and continued to glare past me and at Sans. "I'm far past reasoning now. That wasn't an accident. The way that body was messed with...plus how old the cuts look..." My friend glanced at the body. "If he were sane, he would've called the police."

Before I could say another word, Sans pushed me aside and got in a fighting stance. "Don't worry, I've got this~"

But he didn't. Sans was an experienced killer, but he underestimated my friend completely.

I watched in horror as Sans launched himself at him, dodging bullets until he got to an advantage point behind his back, but just then my friend predicted his move and shot a bullet behind him, knocking the knife from Sans hand and flinging it right in front of me.

At this point, I couldn't play both cards.

I couldn't be on my friends side AND Sans' side. I had to pick one.

The gun was placed to his head, but Sans didn't budge. He kept that big crazy grin on his face.

Looking back to it...he must've known. He must've known how vulnerable I was to him. Maybe he even predicted this whole scenario. After all, he must've had a lot of confidence that I would do what I did.

I quickly picked up the knife, making my choice fast, and ran up behind my friend and sliced the back of his legs so badly to the point where he couldn't move. He never predicted I would do that, and let out a screech of pain.

"(Y/N)...w..why..?!" He choked out. "Why are you protecting him?!" He asked in anger, but I didn't listen. I grabbed Sans' hand and ran outside.

"Thanks babe! I knew I could count on you~ after all, if you didn't help me..." Sans gave my hand a small squeeze, "..wouldn't you have to go back to that boring old life..?"

I bit my lip and stared at the sidewalk. "Haha~! I knew it! That's why I trust you so much. Don't worry...things will be really interesting from now on~"

I looked back at Sans. "I saved you because of...that...and because I couldn't let myself watch as someone got murdered right in front of me."

After a while of running, Sans decided to mentioned what I hoped he wouldn't. "...you didn't bring a car?"

I bowed my head in shame and he chuckled a bit.

-

How could she..?
How dare she...?!