Underfell Sans X Reader

((So many requests! I still have 11 more after this one. I cut my break short cause I ended up finishing this early, so here you all go!))

It was late at night. I was walking around aimlessly in my front yard. My friend hadn't come back in months. It felt like years since I had seen my dear old friend. Their disappearance led to my depression.

My best friend was gone from my reality in one swift motion. And she left a scar on my heart went she left.

They had told me they were going to Mount Ebott. That was the last thing they told me. The police didn't want to climb down the big mysterious hole that they discovered in fear that they would never come out.

The police had a right to be scared. Everyone was, after all. Tons of people have gone down that hole to explore, and not a single one has made it back out alive. The legend has it that dark, gruesome monsters inhabited that cave.

This was not confirmed, but what other explanation did we have? We just made up something so we could blame their disappearances on something. To take away the guilt put on us for not preventing, instead supporting, the person's journey down into the cave.

I knew they were down there. Somewhere in my heart, I could tell that they were there. Mount Ebott didn't exactly have any other hiding places other than that.

I paced around my front yard then walked inside to hear my father's snoring. Perfect. My father always fell asleep after my mother, so when his snoring was heard, since my mother doesn't snore, it's confirmed that their both fast asleep.

I swiped my already prepared backpack and hoisted it on to my shoulders. I knew I was going to have to jump down that hole. There was only one way in, and that was by jumping. My parents don't have any rope for me to use in order to climb down, so jumping is my best option.

I took one last look at my house, then disappeared outside. I could hear my feet crunch against the grass and soil. It was a long walk, but I made it. As soon as I got there, I sat down and took a swig of my water. Then, I pulled it onto my shoulders and walked towards the edge of the cave.

Before I could, I felt something latch on to my backpack. A couple of branches had attached themselves to my backpack. "Ugh..." I groaned and pulled at my backpack. I almost had it, but then it slipped away from my grasp, casing me to stumble back.

I wave of fear washed over my body and engulfed me. At this rate, I would sink to the bottom..! I tried to regain balance, but a rock was in my path. "Whaaaaa!" I cried out and tripped backwards into the hole, leaving my backpack behind.

I blinked a few times. My vision was blurry, and my head throbbed with indescribable pain. My body ached all over. Luckily, I didn't break a bone. Thanks to these red roses cushioning my fall.

I looked around and looked up at where I had fallen. I had fallen quite a long way. No going back now. I rose to my feet and dusted myself off. I walked towards an entrance I saw. I still expected the place to be empty, dusty, and abandoned. But to my surprise, everything looks as good as new.

I walked over to a patch of grass to see a yellow flower, different from all the other red roses I had seen. But only, it seemed to be moving on its own. It looked around, checking its surroundings to make sure nobody was in sight. "O-oh God.....oh god...." He stuttered, his voice full of terror.

"Urm, excuse me...?" I asked calmly. The flower jumped and turned around. It seemed to relax once it took a good look at me. "Oh no! You have to get o-out of here!" The flower cried out. I flinched at the sudden raise of voice. I was surprised to see a talking flower. But, now wasn't the time to be surprised.