Error!Sans X Underfell Sans

((Woah this is going to be one lethal relationship here wOAH well I'm back on regular schedule and ready to write! Thank you all for the support I can't thank you guys enough ;v; btw mature language warning for all the kiddies reading this))

((UNDERFELL SANS'S POV))

I stormed through the snowy land with my head tilted towards the ground. The sound of crunching snow was all I could hear from out here. I kept trying to focus on work, but it's so tedious that I think I might die of boredom from it.

I sighed and gazed out I into the ceiling of the underground. Life repeats itself. Nothing ever changes. How long has it been since a human came down here...? Does it matter anymore? I hugged myself and sat down against a tree. Things are so boring here without anyone to mess around with. When a human is down here, the underground is full of life.

Full of desire to destroy. That feeling is wonderful. Unless that feeling to destroy is caused by you, and everyone is against you, then it's not so great. Eliminating is fun! Eliminating is what keeps this city alive! But when there's no one left to eliminate, then what do we do? Nothing.

The only thing that happens when I'm not killing off humans, is Papyrus yelling at me to get back to work. He has nothing else to do but yell at me anyways.

He wants me to work because he can trick himself into thinking another human will come down here, even though he knows somewhere inside him that another one will more than likely never come, he keeps on tricking himself to keep being prepared for one to fall down here and meet their fate.

I gritted my teeth at the thought of how sad Papyrus had been getting. Each day, his determination faded away, more and more. And there's nothing I can do to help him. He won't let anyone help him.

Fwoosh!

I heard a noise erupt from somewhere around the area. I stood up and looked around. Is a human here?! I turned around and looked frantically. Until I spotted something strange. I froze in place and began to walk towards what I assumed to be the source of the sound.

It looked like a tear...a big, tear that could be caused by a knife. This tear was just...floating. Like a tear in our universe. I heard footsteps coming from the tear and towards me. Closer and closer.... I prepared myself and balled my hands into fists.

My eye lit up and suddenly, I saw a figure walk into our universe from the tear. I gasped as I saw a weird looking figure step out. It resembled...me...? I dashed behind a tree and stared at it as it looked around. "I-I'm free...! I'm...!" He said and suddenly froze.

"W...wait...I came here for a reason... C'mon, stay on track!" He ordered himself and began to walk around. He looked around more and more, staying in one spot next to my tree I was taking cover behind.

It can't be me...I'm me...is this some sort of prank?! My eye lit up more at the thought of it being a sick prank. I bet their all laughing at my ignorance right now, huh?! In my moment of anger, I tackled the other me to the ground.

"What the-?!" He said in shock as he was thrown to the ground.

((ERROR SANS'S POV))

I felt a weight topple on top of my body. My cover had been blown! But...who in the right mind set would get the idea to tackle someone they didn't know?! Did I look suspicious...? That's still no excuse...!

"Get off of me...!" I spat out and prepared my legs to kick the figure off of me. "This is some cruel joke! Tell your buddies to cut it out! If this was some attempt to try and freak me out by getting a costume that looked like me, it didn't work! You look nothing like me! Did you even try?!"