(ALTERNATIVE ENDING!) Muffet X Reader

Warning!

Please do not read this till after you've read the original Muffet X Reader I made! This ending will confuse you if you don't read the original one shot first, since I start right back off where this alternative ending is supposed to happen! Thank you!
-

((This chapter will be pretty short since it's just an alternative ending :3 also, for those of you requesting a second part to the Gaster X Reader, I'm pretty sure that's not happening. There isn't really a happy ending to it, even if there was a part two, it would still end sadly. Sorry, but I can always make another Gaster X Reader with a different plot and storyline if that's what you guys want? Anyways, enjoy!))

Refresh to where the story will start off: "Time for the tickle monster~! Rawr!" Muffet shouted and I laughed. Muffet was an expert at tickling people. I laughed and laughed until my stomach hurt, and I managed to gain the advantage and pin Muffet to the bed. I tickled her, and she was surprisingly ticklish.

"Hahaha-!"
DING!

"Eh?" I asked and stopped tickling Muffet to look over at the timer she had. My eyes widened as I realized what this meant...time was...up?

I looked over at Muffet, who calmly stood up on her feet and stopped the timer. "..n-no...no...NO!" I cried out in fear, making a run for it out of her room, tripping over myself as I did.

However, it wasn't meant to be. Muffet easily shot web out at me and caught me faster than ever. "KHH-!" I sputtered as I was dragged back into captivity by her. She brought me downstairs, to where my assumed death would be.

"No! Please!" I pleaded as I struggled to break free of the web. "What about two minutes ago?! We were having fun, weren't we?!" I asked, holding back tears.

Muffet was silent for a while, before finally snickering to herself, and letting out a laugh. "...pfft...ahuhuhu...Ahuhuhu~!" Muffet laughed, her voice sounding strained.

She turned to face me with an unsure look on her face. "You don't think I'd fall for that trick, right..?!" She asked me and tapped her foot against the ground.

"..yeah, you were just trying to be friends with me so you wouldn't have to die! It was basically me forcing you to be my friend! It's not like any of the moments we had together were actually real!! It was all acted; all fake!"

Muffet restored to this, probably so she wouldn't feel as bad about killing me. "Muffet...please...you know that's not true..!!" I struggled to say.

Suddenly, my friend burst into the room. I looked over at him as well did Muffet with wide eyes.

"Please!" I cried out, "Tell me you have the money!!" I begged, but my friend looked down, a sour look on their face.

"I'm so sorry...I had all the money I needed, but....but then some monster came and snatched it from me!" My friend admitted. "There's no way I could've gotten back all that money I just lost in time...so I came back here, I'm sorry..."

The room was quiet as my face went white with fear. I had given up on trying to use reason with Muffet, and I had given up on hope that my friend would magically have the money.

I didn't even gaze over at Muffet, I just stared down at the ground, praying for something, for someone, to save me.... But it was an empty wish. My fate was already laid out for me.

Muffet broke the silence as she walked over to me, a pained look on her face. "Well, a deals a deal, ain't it..?" Muffet asked. My friend tried to run up to me and save me, but Muffet was too quick, and quickly caught them up in her web.

"No! (Y/N)! I'm sorry!! I-I...I thought I could do this...!" My friend sputtered out. "Damn...! I'm so unreliable...! And now it's costing your life! I'm sorry..."

Muffet ignored her, but I didn't. "It's okay...just please, continue the journey without me...okay?" I asked with a small, forced smile. She nodded, crying at this point.

Muffet readied herself to attack me, but each attack was slow...

First attack.... "GH-!" I cried out, in clear pain.
..Second attack.... "ACK-! P-please stop...!" I pleaded.
...Third attack.... "Stop! Please..!" I cried along with my friend.

I saw Muffet begin to send the final attack, and I shut my eyes tightly...

But the final attack never came.

"Heh...heh...." She laughed, and I opened my eyes to see she has dropped to her knees and was now crying.

"Wow, I really am pathetic...I can't even kill off one human...! Even if it means that I'll get paid...ha ha...." Muffet said, holding her stomach and crying more.

"Muffet...why do you need to kill me? Why can't you just let me go..? I know you don't want this..." I said, wanting to reach out to her.

"Me and my spiders...we were separated from each other...some are back in the ruins while the rest of the spiders are over here... If I just had enough money, we could be reunited... I can't just walk over there, cause the snow in Snowdin would freeze me to death, or the heat in Hotlands would be too much...."

I watched as Muffet wiped her tears and released me from the web. My friend was released too, and they ran over to me quickly and hugged me. "You're safe..! Thank god!" They cheered. They pulled a spider donut from their pocket and handed it to me.

"Here, eat this! Your HP is low!"
"Wait!" Muffet begged and looked up at the spider donut from where she was on the floor. I noticed tiny spiders had crawled over to where Muffet was grieving, and were nuzzling up against her, as if trying to comfort her.

"Is...w..where did you get that..?" She asked and pointed towards the donut in my hand. I approached Muffet and showed her. "We got it at a spider bake sale. Back in the ruins." I said with a smile.

She took the donut, and more tears fell down her cheek as she smiled at it. "Thank you...you helped them out by buying this, you know...it seems there really is no reason to kill you." She said and stood up, giving me a tight hug and crying on my shoulder.

I hugged her back, and we stayed like that for a while.

"Thank you..."

"Let's go, it's getting late!" My friend urged, pulling me away partly cause we had been there a while, and partly cause she was still scared of Muffet.

"Goodbye.." I waved, Muffet waving back.

I hope that we cross paths again.

((ANNNND DONE!!! I'm actually pretty proud about how this turned out cause this fit the image I had for the ending really well!! ))