Error Sans X Underswap Sans

((There has been a shift in plans! On my next one shots book, the next one shot due was Muffet X Mettaton. But the thing is I had no idea who requested it, since they didn't request where I told everyone to request. Requested by Minecrafters1121 !!!

Anyways, onto the One Shot!!))

((UNDERSWAP SANS' POV))

When I woke up today, I noticed the underground seemed darker. Seemed like the perfect time for a happy go lucky person such as myself to brighten up the place!

Which is why I found myself wandering outside today. Papyrus told me maybe not to go outside today, but I told him that this was probably my sign to go and help others!

As I took myself outside, I felt the sudden change in atmosphere. It felt darker. Unlike anything I could've imagined.

What was with this sudden change?

"Kh-!" I stammered, backing away from the outside. I let out a small sigh and continued out into the snow.

Crunch crunch crunch....

I walked around through this town. The town that was previously happier than ever, but now distraught with an evil aura.

I looked at one of Snowdin's pretty golden flowers. I plucked one from the ground, the petals bright gold and seemed to be fine. I shoved it in my pocket and moved on.

There wasn't citizens outside. It was unusual for such a lively town.

Not to mention, each step I took deeper into the city felt like another weight of despair hitting deep against my chest.

I didn't let that stop me as I rushed deeper into the city. "Hey hey hey! Where is everyone?" I asked, having a happy smile on my face.

"Helloooo? Is anyone going to come out?" I asked, my smile beginning to fade.

But nobody came.

Suddenly, I froze in my steps. Time seemed to freeze, and I looked around. Everything seemed so dark....

I felt a presence waver over me, and felt my body grow heavy. As I began to turn around, I heard a voice.

"F oUn d yO u !"

I looked up to see the horrifying sight of a skeleton, who looked just like me, only it was dark, with weird colors designing them.

As I opened my mouth to say something, anything, I soon realized that I was frozen by shock.

Just as I began to say something, strings wrapped around my body and pulled me in towards a purple portal. "Papyrus!" I cried out.

Those words were the last words I spoke in that city before my kidnapping.

-------

I slowly regained consciousness, but it was a painful process.

My head stung like all hell had broke lose inside of it, and my body was sore. It must've been due to the fight I put up against my attacker.

"Urk...w..wha..t..?" I asked, my words coming out in a dry croak. I looked around to see where I was. My vision was still blurry, so I couldn't really tell.

"Pa...Papyrus..!" I yelled, each word becoming less painful to say. "Papyrus..!" I repeated, "Anyone, p..please help..!!"