Undyne X Reader (part 2)

((I hope this turns out okay ;v; ))

Undyne was a master at keeping an eye on me. The day after the kiss, she had kept a close eye on me. It was probably for protection, though. She has a lot of bad nightmares where people she loves, die, all because of her. She always blames herself for the deaths that happen in her dreams, even though when she tells me the dream, the deaths are not even close to her fault.

Oh well. I guess that's just her. Today, Undyne decided it was time for us to go on an official date. She claims that the first time we kissed didn't count as a date, and we needed to hang out some more if we were going to actually date. So, I just followed along. It was still pretty cold by the time we decided to go out again, so I wore the gloves she gave me and walked out.

I knocked on her door. Hopefully this doesn't turn out too terrible. She opened the door, her face lighting up when her eyes laid on me. "(Y/N)!" She chirped happily, practically dragging me inside. She held my hand and leaded me over to a room. There was a sign on that door that read: 'No nerds allowed! Well, maybe some nerds.'

"Hmm...I don't think I can be let in," I joked and chuckled. "I'm a pretty big nerd." Undyne scoffed and pulled me inside her room. "Anyone who has the guts to kiss me is okay to enter my room." She stated. I got a good look around her room. The walls were painted white, and her carpet was teal.

Her dresser was a baby blue, and her closet had a mirror on it. She had a white desk with a black chair next to it sitting against her wall, which had some paperwork on it, a bunch of photographs, and a few drawings and letters. Her bed was pretty big. The sheets were a light blue and her covers were dark blue and had a fish pattern on them. Some bunny slippers rested at the foot of her bed and some posters covered her room. She also had a window right by her bed, with some navy blue curtains.

Overall, it was pretty neat. "Woah, your room is way more organized than mine by far." I complimented and took a seat on her bed. She sat next to me and grinned. Undyne looked especially pretty today. Her bangs were over one eye which was something new, but the rest of her outfit was what she normally wore. I wonder why she looks so pretty today....

"Trust me, my room would be a wreck without Alphys constantly reminding me to clean it up. She comes over a lot, and she hates when my room is messy." Undyne explained with a shrug. "So, let's start the date!" She chirped happily.

"Alright. Wanna head anywhere?" I asked and she shrugged. "As long as I'm with you, I'm good." Undyne said with a cute smile. A faint pink tinted my cheeks. "W-well, it's pretty cold outside, and I know how much you dislike the cold..."

"Yep. Snowdin was awful...but we could go inside somewhere if you'd like."

"No, I think here would be just fine." I said with a smile. "So, what do people usually do on a date?" She asked me. "You've never been on one?" I asked. "W-w-what?! Was I supposed to?!" She asked frantically. I laughed and shook my head. "No no, I'm just surprised a pretty girl like yourself hasn't been on one." I said with a smile.

Her face flushed red and she covered her face. "W-well...! Not that many people are used to monsters yet, and you know...there are way more monsters that are far more prettier than me...." She said and sighed.

"You see, some people don't like dating a girl who's tougher than them. Which sucks major butt, since the only reason behind that is so they can look tough and protect the girl. Not the other way around." Undyne explained angrily and folded her arms across her chest.

"Society is weird nowadays....but as far as being pretty goes, I think your the most pretty monster I've met." I said, her face turning red again. I don't think she realized how well she was helping progress the date. I didn't even need to answer her question and we were already set.

Both of us were engulfed in the conversation. We talked about future plans, fun times we've had, and even some friendships we had lost that we wished we didn't. We talked about our fears, what we liked and disliked, and our taste in music.

"You've never listened to Stressed Out?" I asked in amazement. "It's on the radio almost all the time now!" She chuckled and shook her head. "I don't usually use the radio. My car has this feature where I can plug in my phone and listen to the music on my playlist, so who needs radio?" She said.

I nodded in agreement and pulled out the blue headphones Undyne had given me from the mall. "Well, your missing out. It's a really good song." I said and gave her the headphones. I played the song, and she seemed to be interested so far.

When the song finished, she looked pretty impressed. "That wasn't half bad...I'll have to listen to that more often. I expected it to be some nerdy song!" She said and stuck out her tongue. I laughed and she laughed along with me.

I've usually always had to fake a laugh at least once when a friend was over. They would make a joke a wouldn't find funny, and I would fake the laugh to not make them feel bad. But with Undyne, that was never the case.

All of the laughs were genuine. I had never smiled so much in my life. At night, I didn't want to leave, so I spent the night and we watched a movie with hot chocolate. But, Undyne seemed to be lost in thought and not focused on the movie. I tilted my head to the side.

"You seem troubled...what's up?" I asked and she sighed. "It's just....Alphys isn't so happy with my decision to date you. She has this huge crush on me, but...ugh...I don't want to lose her friendship, but I feel like I have a stronger connection with you than her as far as love goes...what do you think I should do...?" She asked.

"If she's really your friend, she'll understand your choice of who you want to date. If she can't accept the fact that your happy right next to me, then she's not really your friend. Friends are happy for each other." I said and she nodded. "Your...your right..." She said and looked down.

I wrapped a blanket around her and myself, and snuggled up next to her. She blushed and smiled at me, and I yawned, beginning to doze off. "Goodnight..." I mumbled before I fell asleep.

My face was covered in kisses before I drifted off into slumber.

((Hope you all enjoy! Next up is an Underfell Papyrus X Reader, which was requested by two people! That's the first CX ))