Female!Sans X Mettaton

((This one is super cute! The story idea was submitted by @Wolffang1795 . also!!!! From this point on, I'll add the name of the person who requested the story in case they didn't see the one shot made! Sorry for not doing this beforehand ; v ; last thing! As celebration for over 100 replies to the 'what would you say next?' Section of the Underswap Sans X Reader, I will respond to them all as Underswap Sans soon! Alright, enjoy the story!))

((METTATON'S POV))

Snowdin...of all places, why Snowdin? It's so terribly cold, and my wires freeze all up! But it's for a dear friend, so I can't really complain.

The wind was howling, and instead of being greeted with a fresh breeze, I was greeted with a snowy tornado. Yet, everyone acted like nothing was wrong! Like everything was normal! I don't know how they do it.

Papyrus had made it a point to meet up at a special location today. He wanted me to view a puzzle he had readied and perfected so he could share his happiness with me, and hopefully gain more happiness if I complimented it. And being the great friend I was, I happily accepted the offer to see his puzzle.

I hadn't thought Snowdin was going to be this cold, so I hadn't bundled myself up. Thankfully, I managed to grab a scarf though. It was dark purple and matched with my outfit quite well.

I stumbled through the snow, my shoes making a loud crunch as they trotted through. My head perked upwards as I noticed Papyrus nearby. I didn't know if I could walk anymore, so it was a good thing I caught him nearby. I was lucky I saw him at all through that snow.

Papyrus spotted me as well, his face instantly planting a big grin on his face when he saw me. "Mettaton! I'm glad you came! My puzzle would've been ruined if you had arrived a second later!" Papyrus exclaimed, grabbing my hand and yanking me towards the puzzle.

I let a small chuckle slip through my lips and smiled at Papyrus. He was so happy, I couldn't help but feel happy, too. I let him lead me towards the puzzle and explain it.

Papyrus and I were good friends for a long time, ever since Alphys introduced us to each other. Even though we hadn't been friends for a lifetime, if you saw us for the first time, that's probably what you would've thought. We were such good friends, it seemed like we've known each other for centuries.

"That's the puzzle! Pretty neat, huh?" Papyrus asked and eagerly awaited my response, almost like an excited puppy who's owner is about to feed them a treat. I laughed a bit and nodded in approval. "Yes, darling. This puzzle is truly something special!" I complimented.

Papyrus beamed at my response and let out a happy sigh. "I bet if my sibling took the opportunity to try making puzzles, they would be a natural at it, just like me!" He pondered and began to imagine what it would be like if his sibling actually did make a puzzle.

Though, something seemed off. Papyrus had mentioned his sibling countless times. So, why couldn't I picture them? The answer flooded into my head and instantly made me freeze up.

"Papyrus, darling...." I cooed softly, "Now that you mention your dear sibling, I don't recall ever meeting them. I bet their as lovely as you!" I said, a warm smile spreading across my face.

From the outside, I looked calm and content. But on the inside, I was screaming with rage on the fact that I hadn't met my best friend's beloved sibling! I was furious at myself for not mentioning it before.

Papyrus thought for a moment, but as soon as he realized I was right, he jumped up with joy and bounced up and down excitedly. "Oh Mettaton! You've given me a splendid idea! I should introduce you to them! I'm sure they'd love to meet you!" Papyrus suggested eagerly.