Underfell Sans X Sans

((Quick announcement! So I know that this is a bit of an odd ship and to be honest, I don't even ship it. But! Someone who really liked my stories requested it. And I'm not one to disappoint...please don't stop reading cause of this ONE one shot! I will do any request that is asked, other than fontcest. Cause it makes me really...uncomfortable. That's all!))

((UNDERFELL SANS'S POV))
Back to working. Or at least TRYING to work. I am starting to lose sleep...Papyrus is training me too hard....I can't win with him. If I don't train, he yells and shouts at me. If I do train, then I lose sleep and fall asleep during work. Then he yells and shouts at me again. I wish our relationship didn't consist of constant yelling. I'm pretty sure that's what makes our relationship toxic. Aren't brothers supposed to support each other...? It doesn't matter....I've just got to keep my eyes open, right? I felt myself start to drift to sleep, and no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't muster any strength to keep my eyes open. "Ngh...why...." I grumbled to myself in pain.
I heard a loud voice shout at me. "Kh-! Of course your sleeping...wake up. Undyne is sure to kill you if she finds you sleeping during work!" It was Papyrus. But...I don't even remember falling asleep...? I rubbed my eyes and smiled sleepily. "Oh, hey Papyrus...! Sorry...guess I-" "Save it, I don't have time for any more excuses." He barked impatiently. "Heh...sorry." I mumbled with a grin and shook myself awake. I don't know how or when I fell asleep, but I did. "What time is it..?" I asked. "6:47. At night." Papyrus responded bitterly. My shift is almost over. "Oh...I see. I'll meet you back at home at 7:00." "No can do. The royal guard needs me all night long. But just because I'm not at home to babysit you, doesn't mean I don't expect you to train." He said and began to walk off. Of course.
"Okay...." I said and yawned. When it was finally 7:00, I began to walk back to my house. Will things ever change? Or will I be stuck in this hellhole forever? I was trying to clear my mind of all these depressing thoughts when suddenly I saw a bunny. It's fur wasn't black like most bunnies were around here, it was white. It was...very pretty. I don't know why I followed it, but I did. I followed it through the forest until suddenly, I blacked out.

((SANS'S POV))
I was playing around with my brother, Papyrus. We were building some snowmen at this one hidden place in snowdin. Suddenly, I heard some rustling in the trees. "Hm? What's over there..?" Papyrus asked. Another more violent rustle this time... "I'll go check bro." I said and walked into the crowd of trees, my eye flickering blue in case it was something....dangerous. Suddenly, in a big bush, I saw....me...? But...I looked different. Why was I wearing that creepy outfit? More importantly, WHY WAS MY OTHER SELF HERE?! "-?! What the hell...?!" He asked. Yep. Without a doubt my voice... "What are you doing here?!" I barked in a low whisper so Papyrus didn't hear. "And why do you look like...me?!" I asked. He was clearly as confused as me.
"Beats me...I was just following a rabbit and..." He rubbed his head and suddenly seemed to remember something. "Oh god. Where am I?! What time is it?! I don't have time to deal with a second me, I gotta get Papyrus!" He shouted and began to stand up. "My Papyrus ain't going nowhere with you." I growled. He looked past me and at Papyrus. "Why is he wearing those clothes...?" He asked in confusion. "I don't know where you came from, but you must have a different Papyrus back at home, so back off mine." I mumbled. "Don't let anyone see you. I don't want you disturbing anyone or making anyone think your me. Just come back from the way you came."
"I don't know the way I came! If you don't help me get back home, I'll make everyone think your me and put a bad impression on you!"
I paused.
This guy could mean some trouble. "Pfft, whatever...I'm sure someone else could help me. Someone else who isn't as pathetic as you." He muttered and began to walk towards Papyrus. Out of reflex, I tackled him. "Saaaans? You've been in there a while your starting to scare me..." Papyrus said in an uneasy voice. "Should l come over to help you?" He asked. I struggled to keep the other me down to the ground. "I-I'm fine! Just stay there, I'll be out in a second!" "You certainly don't sound fine. I'm coming to help you." "Papyrus, wait, no-!"
It was a very awkward moment. I was pinning the other me to the ground when Papyrus saw us. We both stared at Papyrus and Papyrus stared at us. "...I've never seen you around here! Wowie!" Papyrus exclaimed. Me and my other me got to our feet and brushed ourselves off. "Oh, uh, yeah. That's because I'm not from around here. Im trying to find my way back home and away from this nuisance over here...." He said and gestured at me. I frowned at him. "Not from here...? Well, I'd almost mistaken you two for twins! So it would probably be best for you to not walk out in public..." Papyrus said. He understood the situation. "Do you even know which Sans is yours?" He asked with a smirk. "Why ask such a stupid question. Of course he knows it's me." I barked back at him. Papyrus seemed nervous....
"Uh, well of course it's the one with the light colored clothing." Papyrus said. He seemed to be questioning who was the real one. "Hah. See? Nice try though." I said with a smirk at the other me. "Don't get too cocky. I could go out in public right now!" He snarled as his eye flickered red. "Now now! There is no need to fight!" Papyrus said and walked in between us. "If we're going to be in the same house for a while, might as well get along!" Papyrus announced. "What?! He's staying with us?!" I asked in disbelief. Papyrus nodded. "How to get him back to our place without anyone noticing is the question...." Papyrus mumbled himself. "Oh don't worry. I've got a short cut that nobody uses." I said with a wink. "We can make a run for it to our house from there."

After he was inside, we started to look at a map of all the underground that had been provided by Alphys to us. The other me said he had no clue where he came from, and how it seemed like he fell from the sky. Turned out that our map wasn't going to be of any use. We had a plan to visit Alphys. She just might have a way to get him back to wherever he came from.... But Papyrus insisted that we teach him how everything works around here so that the other me didn't mess anything up. "It's just in case he's seen and questioned!" Papyrus stated, and just like that we got to work. Turned out, the other me came from a very rotten place, where everyone was very cruel and cold hearted. But we explained that our place was a place of kindness, and that any hostility towards people would be taken offensively and it wasn't just the norm to insult people. After teaching him about the people he might run into, we decided we should change him into some less creepy clothes. But, we didn't have any other clothes. Except a dress, that Mettaton had given us for a while. Said he would need it for when a human arrives. But the other me refused to put it on. I guess if he was found, it would hurt my reputation more than his, so it was okay.
Everything we taught him sunk perfectly into his mind, except when it came to teaching him how to be kind. We would ask him to say something nice, and at first he would! But at the very end of a sentence, he added an insult. Such as: "You have very beautiful eyes, jerk." He refused to keep out the insult, and tried to run away. So we ended up chasing him around the house until we cornered him and tied him up, forcing him to say something nice. It was an exhausting process. "Okay! I think we're done for today. We should rest up for the big journey towards the Hotlands!" Papyrus exclaimed. I nodded in agreement. "But, where is he going to sleep?" I asked. "Your bed is too small, and mine is too messy. The couch broke yesterday so we're ordering a new one....so where?" I asked. "Well, your bed seems big enough. Move some stuff aside and you two could both sleep on it!"
"ARE YOU INSANE?!" We both said in unison. "I'm not up for debate about this! Now hurry up and rest!" Papyrus shouted and began to walk off.

It was the most uncomfortable night of my life. Well, sort of. At first, he kept kicking me or pushing me off the bed. So I used my powers to fly him off of the bed. Then he used the powers to make the bed float from under me over to him. Then he kept stealing the sheets, and we almost ripped the sheets in half. But after that, he slept peacefully. He must really love the Papyrus back at home, cause he was mumbling his name in his sleep. I couldn't fall asleep for some reason...
"Kh-!" I heard him say, and he sat upright very suddenly. "You...are you okay?" I asked and he nodded. He looked on the verge of tears... "I'm f-fine...sorry if I woke you up..." He mumbled. "It's fine. I used to help Papyrus with nightmares, so I'm kind of an expert on them now. Lay down." I said as he began to lay back down. Then, I hugged him. He didn't seem to like it at first, but slowly, he began to hug back. I swore I heard some crying, but he was really good at not showing it. We fell asleep hugging.

((DONE DONE DONE.
DONE.))