Napstablook X Reader

((Woah! There were a lot more positive comments on that than I expected! Thank you all very much. Some people want a second part! But I'm sure you'll all be happy to hear that there is going to be MORE Grillby your way! But tell me, another one shot of him (same plot or different?)? Or a whole book dedicated to him?))

It was a very cold day. Napstablook had a plan for us to hang out! He bought some ghost hot chocolate and some non ghost hot chocolate, blankets, and a new movie to watch on his TV. It was going to be a cuddle night! Napstablook was excited for this night, very excited. So I agreed to come over. He said his cousin was busy, so he couldn't join us. I'm assuming his cousin is another ghost....anyways, if there is one thing I know, it's that cuddling with a ghost is very fun. Cuddling with anyone, is fun. So, I accepted the cuddle hang out almost instantly.
I walked through the forest until I reached Napstablook's house, sitting perfectly in a nice neighborhood. The only thing separating me and Napstablook's neighborhoods, was the forest. I'm glad they didn't take it down. It's really nice there. But I mainly like it for the animals living in there! Knock knock knock! I heard some rustling before the door creaked open. Standing before me, was an adorable little ghost. "Blooky! You ready?" I asked happily. "You actually came...! Yay....come in!" Napstablook said and opened the door for me. You would think ghosts go through most things, but (for the sake of this one shot) they actually don't. Not with humans, I think. As soon as I got inside, he could feel how could my hands were. "...! Hurry inside..!" He said and practically shoved me inside the building. I looked around at the cozy little home Napstablook had set up for himself. It was somewhat empty, but a ghost doesn't need much. Napstablook had told me most of the time he listens to music and works on mix tapes on his computer.
Napstablook wrapped a baby blue colored blanket around me. I giggled and sat by the TV. He had wrapped a purple blanket around himself and started the movie. It was a very cute movie...I'm pretty sure it was called The Nightmare Before Christmas? Somewhat creepy, but had a very nice feeling to it. It had ghosts, which Blooky seemed to like. In the middle of the movie, I scooted closer to Napstablook and took off my blanket. I took one side of his blanket, and put it around my left side so that we would be together in this warm little blanket. He smiled and rested his head on my shoulder. "Your so cute~" I said and kissed his forehead. His face glowed red. "Y-your way cuter than me..." He said with a chuckle. "That's a lie! Nobody is cuter than you, Blooky!" I said and poked his cheek. "What..? Your joking right? Your the cutest thing alive...I-I don't even compare to you..."
"Not true!" I protested and hugged him tightly. He laughed a very adorable laugh, and hugged me back. His face went very red. "...d-do you really think I'm...cute..?" Napstablook asked. I nodded. "Of course! I've never seen anything cuter than you." I said with a joyful smile. "...that...I mean...you really make me happy..!" He said. I blushed a light pink. "Aww...I'm glad to hear that." I said.
"(Y/N)...if I did something right now, would y-you hate me?"
"I could never hate you."
"...p..promise..?"
"I promise!"
Blooky leaned his face towards mine, and planted a kiss on my cheek. My face lit up red as soon as I realized...I've been smooched by a ghost! The cutest ghost! I giggled, making Napstablook smile knowing that I didn't hate him. I made my attack, and covered that little cutie in kisses! It was a really fun night. After that, we made hot chocolate and popcorn. The movie ended very well. I really liked it. But, Blooky didn't want me to leave after the movie, and neither did I, so he put in this DVD carrying episodes of this one TV show. It was called Steven Universe I think. It was very very very cute! I loved it! I even teared up at some points. As we cuddled, something bugged me.
Finally, I remembered!

I'm pretty sure once, I had gotten a phone call asking: "Would you smooch a ghost?" And then he told me to be wise with my answer. I told him: "Yes. Well, maybe. Why?" Then the mysterious man said: "No reason. No reason at all."

Wait a minute... I'm pretty sure Blooky had said something about his cousin prank calling people.
Was I a victim?
Nah.....it was probably just a weird coincidence....right?
Well, at least I know the answer for sure now.
I'd totally smooch a ghost.

((Is this one short? It probably is huh. SORRY BUT HEY IT ONLY TAKES A SMALL AMOUNT TO MAKE SOMETHING CUTE!!! Requests are still open! Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to rewrite the description for this story.))