VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE!

Okay, so here's the thing. I'm trying to start another One Shot book about Fire Emblem over here, so that means I gotta clear some of these requests before I can accept any new ones!

Fire Emblem means a lot to me and I'd love to start on it right away! But you guys aren't reading the new title of this book! Like, at all!

Requests are CLOSED!!!

I'm not making exceptions! I know I sound really harsh, but I've gotten a lot of requests while I've had the title read requests closed. And it bothers me how some of you don't even bother to read!

It really hurts me to have to turn down your request, and sometimes when I comment how the requests are closed, I feel like you guys don't see it because you guys don't respond to my reply!

Some of you put so much time to make your lists of requests, and then I have to turn them down...it makes me feel bad ; - ; so please, wait until I open them again. I promise I will get to all of your one shot needs, just please respect the fact that the one shots are closed, and I can't do them right now.

Okay, other than that, time for some good news! The next upcoming one shots are going to be second parts to current one shots I've done, since you guys have been requesting them like crazy! So, I'm going to meet your needs and help you out here!

I need you to vote on the next one shot that will coming out!
Flower X Reader (part 2)
Underfell Papyrus X Reader (part 2)
Muffet X Reader (ALTERNATIVE ENDING)

They'll all come out eventually, but which do you guys want to come out first?

Also, the Underswap Sans X Readed replies will be responded to by me once. But of course, that's only if you guys want me to respond to them  -w-

Thank you for those waiting patiently for their requests to be done and thank you to those waiting patiently for requests to open again! And most of all, thank you all for being such loyal fans and caring about what I have to say!
Goodbye!  (*'∀'*)