Papyrus X Reader

((This was requested! Hopefully it turns out okay!))

You were a bit nervous, but knowing how Papyrus was, the date probably wouldn't be that awkward. Instead of knocking, you opened the door knowing it would be open. You knocked on the wall and looked around the empty room. "Uhh...hello? Papyrus? I'm here..!" You said and closed the door behind you as you entered. You saw a glowing light coming from the kitchen and walked towards it.
There was a nice table set up. A red cloth was over the table with three candles in the center. There were two plates of spaghetti accompanied by silverware next to each side. 'Wow, he must've really worked hard on this...how cute.' You thought and smiled at the scenery.
Papyrus walked into the kitchen with a confident look. He was wearing a tuxedo. "Nyeh heh heh! I see you have arrived!" The skeleton exclaimed and pulled out the chair so you could sit down. You sat down and he pushed the chair in for you. He sat at the other end as you began to eat. "This is really nice." You complimented. "Of course! The great Papyrus tries his best to make his house look good when special people arrive!" He said proudly. You giggled. "I guess I must be a really special person, huh~?" You said and continued to eat.
"W-well yes of course..!" Papyrus said and tried not to look nervous. "You are my date after all..! So I tried to make it look extra special." I smiled at him and continued to eat. It was getting a little to silent for me to like, so I took this opportunity. "Papyrus, you have some spaghetti on your cheek!" I said and he looked nervous. "I-I do?!"
"Don't worry, I got it." I said and used a napkin to wipe some pretend spaghetti off his cheek. I then kissed his cheek and smiled as blush fell across his cheek. "NYEH?!" He asked in surprise. "There, all gone." I said and sat back down in my seat. Papyrus saw how I was taking the advantage in the date here, so it seemed like he was trying to think of something as well.
"H-hey! (your name)! There is something behind your ear!" He said and stood up from his seat, walking towards me. I was caught off guard by this and made a puzzled expression. "Hm? There is?" I asked. He reached behind my ear and pulled out a rose. I blushed and giggled. "Yes! Hm, it is almost as beautiful as you. But n-nothing can compare to your beauty! Nyeh heh heh!" He said and handed the rose to me. I took it and smiled happily at it. "Aww...thanks Papyrus. Your the sweetest." I said and kissed his forehead. He blushed and sat back down in his seat. "H-heh..! Well, I a-am pretty sweet!" He said and scratched behind his head.
We finished eating the spaghetti and Papyrus led me towards his room. "I saw that you had a tuxedo on. I hardly recognize you without your old outfit on." I said and he nodded. "I know! I hardly take that off, but since this time was special, I decided I could part with it just this once." He said happily. "You look very cute in it~!" I complimented and he blushed. "T-thank you..! You look very cute as w-well!" He said. What an adorable, nervous wreck.
We spent some time talking to each other about our interests. It was quite interesting, but most of it was Papyrus explaining how he learned to make spaghetti. "So! Now! It! Is! Time! For me to ask you some questions." He said excitedly and cleared his throat. I smiled. "Where is your favorite place to go?" He asked and that caught me off guard. It took a while, but I finally figured out the answer.
"Any place is my favorite place, when I'm right next to you." I said and Papyrus looked bashful. "I have never heard such thoughtful w-words before..! You must love spending time with me!" He said happily and grabbed my hand. I was caught off guard and widened my eyes at this. "I think I have finally found my soul mate!"
He said and I blushed. I was surprised for a moment, then I began to laugh and hugged him. "Love you too, Papyrus."