Playboy To The Core

***

The man was in a suit, obviously, as it seems to be a norm for Italian Mafia to be in suits everyday, everywhere.

As I stared confused, I heard Damiano's dry tone.

"Brother." he greeted with the bitchiest voice ever heard by the human ear. "You're early."

He then got up, putting out his cigar.

The man went to Damiano, hugged him and kissed his cheeks.

Italians are really touchy. It's a nice change.

Nowadays two men could bump each others shoulder on the street and they would say "no homo" before the "sorry".

"My plane arrived early, so here I am. Now please, introduce me to the wonderful lady over there." he said cheerfully, turning to me expectantly.

"This is my twin brother, Antonio Damiano and this is.." he looked at me suddenly, stopping,a slightly confused expression gracing his face.

Really? You forgot my name? Seriously? You could've at least remembered my name before gossiping about me with Leo last night.

"Helen Brooks. Nice to meet you." I say politely, offering a hand.

The much nicer twin took my hand and kissed it, looking me in the eye the whole time.

He knows his way around women,no joke.

"My honour, tesoro" he said seductively, gently letting my hand go.

"I don't know what that means, but I'll hope it's something good and laugh." I said chuckling,blushing a bit.

"It means 'treasure', darling" Leo said, laughing a bit too.

"Let's get back to the matter at hand, shall we?" Mr. Damiano said irritatedly, going to the sofa to sit back down.

"Yes. I can give you the names of the girls which gave their consent up until now and update you when I get a call from the rest. Is that ok?" I say, forgetting about my anger.

"That's fine." he nodded, resting his right ankle on his knee, sitting back into the cushion.

Stop acting like I'm your assistant because I'm not and no assistant would ever think about killing you the way I do now. I thought to myself, but kept my mouth shut, putting on my business smile.

"May I use the agenda by the phone?" I ask, not feeling like typing and printing the list.

He flicked his wrist uninterested and I took that as a yes as I got up and took my phone out also, where I noted everyone's name.

I wrote everything clearly, not to get any complaints later on my 'crappy writing' , as I can see Damiano roasting me for any mistake from now on.

I feel eyes watching me and, as I put my hair behind my ear ,I see Antonio staring at me. When he caught my eye, he winked and smiled, making my knees a bit weak.

That's a playboy . A mighty fine playboy that I wouldn't mind playing with sometime.

But damn those perfectly long eyelashes and those blue eyes.

It didn't affect me as much when Dante was around as he was pretty cold towards me, but Antonio has pretty much the same face and the same voice, but he's sweet and flirty and my heart can't take it. I feel like a little school girl having her first crush.

I glance back down, double checking the list and then put the pen back.

"Anything else I might help you with gentlemen?" I ask, turning, not looking at Antonio as he might attack my heart again.