Brother/Cousin

^me whenever someone asks what I'm reading/writing on Wattpad

YOU UNGRATEFUL LITTLE SHITS

I UPDATED LITERALLY 5 MINUTES AGO STOP ASKING FOR UPDATES SO SOON!

BUT I LOVE YOU ANYWAY MY LITTLE SHITS SO HERE'S ANOTHER CHAPTER

LOVE YOU,
JANE

***

I am now pouring four cups of tea and am stared at by 3 pairs of eyes.

I quickly sent Dante a message on my phone while I was making the tea, but I don't know if it sent or not as my phone has been brutally confiscated.

As soon as my butt touched the seat, my phone started vibrating , making me reach for it out of reflex, but I quickly thought against it as I remembered in which circumstances I'm in.

"You're not going to sit down are you?" I asked the two men flanking the boy, already knowing the answer.

"Rude" I said under my breath when they just looked blankly at me, not bothering to reply.

I'm trying to be polite here!

You might be asking why I'm even serving them tea.

Well, they've made it clear that they won't be leaving anytime soon and even though they haven't been the most polite people out there, it doesn't mean that I shouldn't be polite back.

It also helped me regain my composure and asses the state of my injury in more detail.

Win-win.

I think.

The boy reaches for the cup and inhales, closing his eyes. He definitely likes the scent.

I smile against my cup and then place it on the saucer.

"You may start explaining yourself now" I say as he doesn't seem to intend to start the conversation.

"It's going to be a short talk, I assure you. You just need to extract yourself from my brother's life. You're an eyesore." He said with a neutral smile, spinning the tea in his cup.

"Dante doesn't have brothers other than his twin." I state, challenging him.

He glares at me, putting the empty cup down, crossing his fingers on top of his knee.

"You'd call us... 'cousins'... But in our household,we're all brothers." He explains, grimacing.

Touchy subject, I see.

"And how am I an eyesore?"

"Your presence has been proved toxic to him. He has changed significantly since he has met you and those changes are not beneficial."

"You do realise you're being extremely vague, right? What changes? Does he suddenly like Disney movies? Does he not eat his vegetables anymore? The list could be endless if you leave it at 'changes' " I say, air quoting in a relaxed manner.

"His behaviour has ... Begun having more sentimental tendencies" he said, beating around the bush, so I did the next logical thing.

"His behaviour has begun having more sentimenta- " I started in an abnormally high voice, mockingly imitating him, but then I was cut off.

"He's becoming soft for fucks sake! He's one big teddy bear and he's going to lose the respect of his men if he's seen acting like this! You're making him a disgrace you little-" he bursted, getting red in the face.

Woah there boy.

0 to 100 real quick.

He said a couple more insulting things then plopped back into the armchair.

"What have you done to him?" He said, giving me a once over.

"You've got a nice body, I give you that, but he has had better, much better. That shouldn't have such an effect on him anymore..."

"Well,thanks " I said sarcastically, feeling a little bit hurt by his statement, but brushed it off. Now's not the time.

"Is it the sex? I wonder what you can do to hold down a man such as my brother" he asked aloud, rubbing his chin as if he's seriously considering that as an option.

I lightly pushed a finger from the hand cradling my torso onto my injured ribs, trying to take away from the pain in my chest.

"Y-"

As soon as I wanted to defend myself, he cut me off again with another one of his assumptions.

"I've heard he has visited you at an unorthodox hour a couple nights back, that must be the secret! You're available whenever and he finds that convenient!"

My eyes started watering and a sharp quick pain pulled at my heart, and the only thing keeping me from bawling is the pain in my ribs that's distracting me from my mental one.

"But that can't be it. Any regular whore has those qualities... What do you ,of all people, have that he wants?" He asked no one in particular, seeming genuinely curious.

I glanced out the window through the white curtains and a smile formed onto my lips, set from the beginning phases of an emotional breakdown.

"Maybe he likes my personality you know?" I ask rhetorically, gesturing with my free hand weakly into the air, my voice almost cracking by the end.

He seems to consider the option, but shakes his head, looking into the distance.

"Nah, I don't think that's it." He said unconvinced, starting to think up possible scenarios.

He reached for his cup, but noticed it was empty.

He held it up to me and smiled tightly, tilting his head.

"Do you have anymore tea?"

This little sh- breathe Helen, don't get mad, it never ends well for you- but the little shit is- in and out ,in and out, breathe Hele- nope.

He's dead.

I leap across the table, ignoring my screaming bones and grab him by his tie, right at the base of his neck and bring him close to me, my lighter gun pressed firmly into his stomach.

I look into his eyes, and glare, pressing the gun a little bit deeper, dragging him on my side of the coffee table where his two goons couldn't reach us.

They didn't dare move when they saw the gun and watched my every move, looking for a falter in my step or hold, ready to strike.

I gripped his shirt tighter, balling it into my fist.

"You listen here and listen good you little shit" I whispered angrily, boiling with emotions and ready to seriously hurt someone.