Hug Treatment

^this kind of hug

***

"What the hell was in your head?" Dante shouted, barely containing himself.

"I know, I'm sorry,I'm really scared. Bear with me for a second." I say, moving in for a hug,the fright finally catching up to me.

He was shocked to see that kind of reaction and unconsciously warped his arms around my slightly trembling shoulders.

What was in my head? I'm incredibly lucky that I'm still alive. The deal could've failed and I would have been a hostage now. I am an absolute idiot. I must be crazy. If my assumptions were wrong, I could've been just laying there with a bullet into my skull. I could've-

My train of thought was cut off as Dante finally recovered from the shock and warped his arms around me tighter, nestling me into his chest, my feet barely touching the ground.

I tried to look up at him, but he just held me tighter, burying his nose into my hair, inhaling deeply, successfully calming both of us.

"Dante-"

"You know I'm extremely mad at you, right?" he mumbled into my neck, suddenly sounding tired.

I just nodded into his chest, tightening my hold on his torso.

"What you did was extremely reckless, thoughtless, stupid, dangerous and not to mention-"

"I think she gets it" Leo said, making me remember that we weren't alone.

I tried to back off,suddenly embarrassed, but Dante didn't loosen his hold on my body.

"Shut up, Leo."He threw over his shoulder, then putting his face back into the crook of my neck. His breath was fanning my sensitive skin and I was starting to feel slightly aroused.

And then I thanked God girls couldn't have boners.

"You're both in deep trouble,got it?"

I just nodded thoughtlessly, inhaling his intoxicating scent.

"...but I'm glad that you're alive and well..."

I held him tighter,putting my hands inside this suit jacket, going over the stark white shirt and resting them on his thick muscles, nestling my face between his collarbone and his neck, his aftershave flooding my senses.

I didn't even notice when my hands started running up and down his back, lightly touching over his thin shirt, making him shudder.

"You might want to stop that if you don't want me to take you right here." he huskily murmured, making me shudder as well.

I smiled into his neck, giving his back a few more strokes.

"Is that an invitation, signorina?"he added, moving his hands on my body, one on my lower back now and the other going towards my neck.

I pulled away gently and he let me, lust evident into his eyes.

"It's not an invitation...for now" I said slowly, looking at him through my lashes, giving him a wink at the end.

At the last two words, his nostrils flared slightly and he clenched his fists, then unclenched them, looking away, not before I saw the burning desire in his eyes.

"Never act like that with anybody else, you hear me?" he got out through clenched teeth, giving me a once over. "I might not be able to control myself and you'll have a funeral to go to."

"You wouldn't be able to stop me if I did want to act like that with anybody else, but luckily for you, I have high standards when it comes to men and I usually limit myself to one." I say in a low voice, raising an eyebrow in challenge.

He just sighed and smiled lazily, shaking his head slowly.

"That's my principessa."

"Yeah, sorry to interrupt, but we have more important things to discuss than shameless highschool flirting"

"Things as?"

"Like how Elena offered to willingly meet one of the most dangerous people in Europe or even on Earth?"he bursted sarcastically, my sass growing on him too.

"Yeah, let's talk about that" Dante turned to me, making me back up a little more, to be completely out of his reach.

"Yeah... About that..."I started, scratching the back of my neck, looking down.

"It was a decision taken on the spur of the moment. I kinda know how to push your buttons by know, or at least some of them and I think that was a good bargain. A date for a life, you know?"

He seemed confused at the last statement and I couldn't believe he has already forgotten about Sarah, even though she was still in the car, a couple of feet away.

"You know...Sarah Caesar, fake Cinderella..."I tried to refresh his memory, succeeding on the second try.

"Yeah, but you don't know what he might do to you while you're with him." Dante said, renewed anger behind his eyes.

"If he is who I think he is, he won't harm me... not in normal circumstances anyway... Who is he to you anyway?" I asked,a questioning look present on my face as I search his eyes for answers.

"...We go a while back, but we're not on good terms."He succinctly said, ending the discussion when he started for the car, getting on the passenger seat.

When I came to the conclusion that it was the best explanation I would get, I huffed and followed him, Leo patting my back before getting into the driver's seat.