Prologue

Note: A Beta Program called Wattpad Futures was launched on Wattpad to help the writers to make money from their works. By showing ads in between the chapters. The ads should pop-up every thirty minutes.

They had selected some writers to participate in the said program and I'm lucky to be chosen. We earn a certain percentage of the earnings and with these ads, it will keep the wattpad free for everyone.

I hope that you don't mind the ads, as it will help me and the others a tad bit. (An added inspiration I guess..) Video ads should last 30 seconds or less.

If you think that they pop-up more often than every after thirty minutes, please report it to the Wattpad Help Center and they will resolve the issue.

Here's the link: https://support.wattpad.com/hc/en-us.

Thank you so much, guys, for the never ending support. 

.....

Natalia's POV

"Just wanted to say that your loyal boyfriend is one mess of hotness in bed!" Maye's irritating chuckles kept ringing in my head.

I scowled at him. The one and only boyfriend Maye Smith's was talking about. "Why me?" I asked, giving him my poker face the best I can. If only he knew, my insides were in havoc, how much he affects me with his presence, is still beyond me.

Rafael Benedict Markovich Valiente, eighteenth Duke of Russia, is a perfectly breath-taking man, made almost to perfection. His presence is like a thunder, like a thousand magnitude of an earthquake, shattering my peaceful heart and system.

For how many years, we were dating, and I thought he really cares for me until I found out his secrets.

His Surreptitious ways.

My eyes felt sore just by staring at his gorgeous face. His mega-super handsome face, that was like carved by one of the famous sculptor, Donatello. The body that was envied by many men. Face that even Zeus would kill for.

He's like one of his statues, who happens to walk on earth. Gosh, I'm feeling mushy inside, his piercing ocean eyes were like a magnet, transfixing me into the depth of his orbs.

"Why me, Raffy? Why did you use me?" I repeated, feeling like I'm choking. Is it been four years or so? Fours years he was a mystery, yet I was dating him? And recently, I found out who really he is.

A Duke manwhore, however, the people of Russia had no knowledge of it, or they are just too blind because of all his charitable activities, as a humanitarian.

"I did not promise you anything Natalia, didn't I?" He retorted casually. Still wearing that emotionless, detach aura.

...........