Chapter 5: Moving On

Natalia's POV

"Are you sure you don't want to come?" Angelik pressed me like a million times and I nodded my head, yet again.

"Yes, I'm sure, just like the day I broke up with that pig!" I glared at her and she let out an uncontrollable giggle.

"Are you sure you moved on?" she teased me, her eyes twinkles like the sun at midday, and I just rolled my eyes. "Every time you open that lips, you never failed to mention his interesting pet name," she got out of the couch, her eyes filled with amusement, and strutted to the kitchen at the next room just behind the couch where I was sitting. I could see her reflection from the TV screen that was paused.

We are actually living at Max's house since he barely stayed here. He most likely lived in the hospital dorm, so he offered his place to us. Angelik used to live alone since she moved here, Max insisted she will use it instead.

Everything screams masculine, dark carpet and furniture, complemented the ivory interior of the house.

I just loved tall ceilings and just how Max describes it.

A smile crept up to my face remembering his words, he quoted, "I adored tall ceilings, somehow the same way like we adore long legs," and then the way he chuckled and how his chest vibrated when he laughed, he looks more desirable than his brooding look.

It's the same way we adore tall men. Tall, dark, and handsome!

Raffy's face flashed through my head and I quickly wipe it away. "No time to think of that pig!" I hissed to myself, and shook my head deliberately as I trained my eyes on the paused screen, I could still see the Zombies aimlessly walking around, and it gives me goosebumps everywhere of my body.

I hated suspense, and this series just almost made me shit my pants. It freaks the hell out of me.

Angelik is definitely enjoying this show, the walking dead. "Can we watch another one, please?" I asked a bit louder so she can hear me.

"NO!" I've been waiting for this season!" I heard her walking back towards me and I puff an air in frustrations. She can be bossy at times.

"When we are done with this show, I'm damned traumatized!" I glared at her and she just laughed at me to my chagrin.

I gave her a hard and sharpest look as she rounded the couch and stood closer to me, but she just cocked her eyebrow. "You need to chill, girl!" she teases and then places my juice on the coffee table and the mixed fruits on a bowl — cut apples, grapes, and strawberries — and place it beside my juice. Her eyes stared at the screen again as she played it back on, with a wide smile on her lips.

"This is really gut-wrenching. Can't we watch something that has romance? Not this zombie eating brains!" I closed my eyes when the Asian guy, by the name Glenn, fell with the other guy, with the guy on top of him and the zombies were busy eating his friend.

I honestly want to puke at that moment. I involuntarily grab the cushion beside me and covered my eyes. I knew, I'm going to have nightmares after this.

"I'm sure Glenn is fine," I heard Angelik giggled and munch the fruits.

"Hey, it's over," she said and I felt paralyzed.

"Angelik, I'm so done with that show!" I grumbled, completely annoyed and disgusted.

"Fine, fine! But I love Glenn and Daryl!" she whined so adorably her eyelashes batting that made me chuckled softly. I heard nothing from the screen so I assumed she turned it off. I put down the cushion again and stared at her, to be exact, killing her with my eyes.