Chapter 32: Drive Thru Wedding

Raffy's POV

My heart swelled with happiness as I stared at Iya. All that weight that grew in my chest ever since she decided to dump my ass off finally deflated, and I never felt so contented, genuinely happy, and complete.

In a few minutes, she'll be my wife, my duchess, and mine forever.

My chin unconsciously tipped up with pride. "What are you thinking?" Iya asked as she narrowed our gap, hand curled around my neck, and I love the feeling of it every time she does it. A possessive action that I can get used to it. Her gaze swept my face, a subtle crease wedging between her eyebrows.

I smiled, pulling her closer to me. My hands tightening around her, holding her possessively. "Just thinking how lucky bastard I am," I grinned, holding her intense gaze as I spoke, barely above a whisper. Words seem like a liquid of lust rolling out of my tongue. My voice sounded needy, thick and hoarse.

Flush tainted her cheeks, her eyes darkened a shade, though she's still wearing that smile, a tinge of pride in it. "So Am I," she murmured almost breathily.

And her response only made my heart swelled with happiness.

Passion filled her eyes, the intensity of her gaze roused that fire I was trying to keep a tight reign. Since after I get a taste of her, it's difficult to keep my brain not getting muddled whenever she's around.

I ignored the intense desires calling me. "Are you ready?" I asked, keeping my eyes off her bed. Otherwise, I might be tempted to drag her to her bed, and maybe honeymoon comes first before the wedding, but then I told myself again, she always wanted to be a virgin bride.

Iya grinned, bobbing her head up and down vigorously. "Very much," she beamed, her grin widened. The excitement was written all over her face. She looked thoroughly rested, and I'm glad that she slept well.

I didn't sleep on the plane. I was watching her like a lovesick fool. I had to force to keep my hands to myself and let her rest. It was hard, especially when she looks like an angel with her eyes closed.

It will just be a few hours, and I don't have to suffer from blue ball again.

"Let's go!" Iya tugged me by the hand, snapping me out of my thoughts.

I just smiled as she led me out of her room. We stayed at the Penthouse of one of Iya's dad's hotels, it has five big bedrooms, an entertainment room, huge living room, a kitchen, and a beautiful panoramic view, overlooking Las Vegas proper.

As much as I want to sleep in her room, I decided against it. What are a few hours to wait, she'll be my wife soon, and nothing will set us apart. Well, of course, except death.

She locked the double door securely, and then we walked side by side towards the lift. There were two lifts. The left one dinged, and the door slides open. I let her go in first as I eyed her back, taking in her stunning look.

She was wearing a white lace mini long sleeve dress that passed her mid-thigh with a cut out back, and crochet sleeve cuff and hem. The dress looked simply amazing on her, with her ivory white stilettos, I had to ignore the aching need in my loins and forced to peel my eyes off her long, toned legs.

Oh, how I love to run my lips along her flawless, creamy legs.

Dammit!

I stepped into the metal box, then punched the L button. The machine moved smoothly downward.

"I know what are you thinking. I don't have many white dresses. This is the only white dress I saw in my wardrobe," she randomly said as she turned and faced me. I stood next to her and caught her gaze. I caught her lips pushed downward into a pout.