The Vixen and the Caveman

Synopsis:

His Wicked Ways sequel

Giovanni Piere Santorini known as 'the caveman' had enough of his mom's matchmaking antics. He left for Edinburgh where he met again the ever strong-willed vixen, Alexandria Valiente.

He was used to every woman he met —not that he met many— swoon over his charisma. His name already had the power to cower anyone, mysterious and intimidating. He had his father's Infamous looks, wealth, and power. A private man, talked by many. And a name every woman loves to associate with, to get their claws into with, and perhaps, shack into what every woman likes to call 'love.'

Except for Alexandria.

She hated his guts, and that got the attention of the caveman.

They were like cat and dog, but every minute of it, Giovani enjoyed their banter even the silliest one.

Will the Vixen finally catch the eye of the Caveman?

(I finally found my perfect GP or Giovanni Piere, Hithrik Roshan

(I finally found my perfect GP or Giovanni Piere, Hithrik Roshan.)

Teaser:

My hands flew to my mouth in shock. I didn't mean it to happen. I watched as the jerk bobbled his cup of coffee then dropped it on the floor. "Fuck!" he hissed, his face wrinkled in anger, then he snapped his head to me, his eyes dark and dangerous.

I stifled the amusement bubbling in the back of my throat, my eyes twitching with mirth. 

I looked away.

"I know you intentionally did it, Kitty!" he grumbled. I felt him inching towards me, closing our gap. My gaze flew to his, they were cold and threatening.

The amusement I felt suddenly withered.

"Why do you hate me so much, Kitty?" GP asked.

His face suddenly lost its threat.

There's that name again.

I hate it. And he knew I hate that name.

My lips pressed into a thin line, meeting his sharp enchanting eyes, I gave him my most hateful look. "I'm not a kitty! Call me that name again, I'm going to pull the stick out of your ass and put my foot up in there!" I threatened, and he just smirked.

I hate to crane my neck up to look up on his face every time, just like when I talk to my brooding brothers. They were insanely tall, though I stood 5'9, I still felt smaller when I'm next to them, especially GP.

I knew it's impossible to threaten this guy nor intimidate him. He's Mr. Danger already, nothing could cower him.

I begrudgingly side stepped him and walked away. And then I realized, I walked away.

"I love your tight ass, Kitty!" he said, causing me to come to an abrupt halt, my face as red as the dress I wore in outrage. 

Oh, he's calling for a war!

......

I won't post it anytime soon, I apologize.

Someone begged to know his story, so here it is. It will be a long wait though. 

I'm writing the next chapter for Falling For Her Nightmare. I want to finish that soon so I can concentrate on the Breaking Friend Zone. Thank you!