Maddening Max

Synopsis:

EBS Second Generation Series

Sequel to 'The Heartless Billionaire' and 'Possessive at first Sight.'

Dr. Michael Maximillian, a heartthrob in and out of the operating room. A devil may care cardiologist.

He loves his job more than anything else in the world, and he has no plan of shackling himself into marriage, not anytime soon, until he was caught sleeping with his 'best friend with benefits' Angelik Mailov by her own father and brothers.

Angelik Mailov loves him ever since to the point of giving herself to him, but she had no plans of trapping him into marriage, until her family showed up without at their door —her bedroom door.

An unplanned wedding happened next.

Max accused Angelik of setting him up into marriage.

Angel can't believe Max accused her of trapping him into marriage.

The sweet, caring Max turned into a brooding devil. Will Angel eventually gain control over the Maddening Max or will she give up?

 Will Angel eventually gain control over the Maddening Max or will she give up?

(He is doctor Mike, Mikhail Varshavski. I thought he is perfect as Max.)

Teaser:

Angelik

I plopped down on the sofa and dropped my back against the backrest. I slummed my eyes shut and tried to calm my temper. "I'm leaving," Max said, causing me to snapped my eyes open.

He's already dressed in baby blue dress shirt and gray Armani trousers. "Don't wait for me tonight." As he shrugged his coat on that matches the color of his pants, heading to the door.

I pulled myself up. "I'm leaving tonight, too." As I turned on my back and headed to the kitchen to get some water. I suddenly felt thirsty.

"Where are you going?" he asked causing me to stop.

I turned slowly and met his cold gaze. "To meet a friend," I answered flatly.

A crease line wedge in between his bushy brows. "He or she?" he probe, his tone hardening.

I raise a brow at him. "Why do you care?" I retorted, my tone held so much apathy.

His handsome face crumpled in frustrations. I didn't look away nor blink. My face is as flat as his abs.

I hate that six pack abs.

"I am your husband, dear wife," he stressed, causing me to raise my eyebrow.

My face disgruntled upon hearing the underlying mockery in his flat tone. I leveled him a venomous glare. "Now, I am your wife!" I ground out, clenching my teeth tightly.

"You made sure of that," he shot back. "We were married now, didn't we?" he chuckled, devoid of humor.

My face hardened.

"And I will make sure by the end of the month, we are divorced!" I retorted grimly. Without waiting for his response, I turned my back on him.

Screw him!

.....

Here ya'll Angelik's beloved fans...