Chapter 33: Final Chapter

Warning: To my innocent waffles, this chapter is explicit, please be warned. For mature readers only. And for my dirty, naughty waffles, here you go. ENJOY!!

Raffy's POV

"It hurt! Fuck!" Natalia screamed at my face. I quickly pulled it out. Blood smeared on my fingers. Her lips twitched when she saw my face. I know she's trying to hold her laughter, and undoubtedly, she's enjoying my misery.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you, Pumpkin." I apologized, even though I know she was exaggerating it.

Oh, what a torture.

"Pull it out!" she hissed, and I caught her wincing. I don't know why she is torturing me. This is her--

"Oh shit!" I grumbled as I pulled the little thing out of her p*ssy. "It wasn't that big? It was so little, barely the size of my pinky?" I groaned, trying to control my temper.

For the love of God. Why it has happened today!

"And why am I putting this on you?" I asked grumbling words under my breath. When I met her sharp glare, I quickly swallowed all the words that are I'm about to say.

Stop complaining, Raffy!

"Well, you bought these damn tampons. I hate tampons!" she screeched, throwing the box onto the floor.

I slammed my eyes shut, then quickly stood up and washed my hands.

Damn luck!

I gotta give that woman an earful after telling me that every woman uses tampons. Not my Pumpkin. That also gave me an idea that if she feels in pain for that little stick, then how much more of mine?

Oh, good heavens! How much torture should I get?

"What's the name of that thing again?" I asked, holding my temper at bay.

"Anything, as long as it's not tampons. I need pads," she stressed, eyes widening at me.

"Fine! Stay there," I commanded and stormed out of the washroom.

Now I regretted not bringing Osvaldo. These minions shadowing us are nowhere to be seen. I decided to go to the same store.

I came out of the store as quickly as I walked in, holding a plastic bag. My head hung low as I walked back to the hotel, trying not to trip over something or bump into someone. I don't know if someone will recognize me here or not, but it's better to be cautious.

The anticipation for our honeymoon died the moment she told me she had her monthly period. I didn't understand at first until she explained it to me and actually showed me the red spot staining her pristine white dress. We were glad we are back to the hotel before it happened. It would be very embarrassing for her.

Anyhow, she sent me to buy pads, and I asked this staff of that 24-hour store, it's the name of the store, actually a drugstore, she suggested the tampons, she believed that every woman uses it nowadays, so I bought it, only to find out that she never uses it.

And to prove it to me rather torment me, she ordered me to put it on her. Perhaps to punish me. And indeed it was! A severe punishment. Not only I saw her shaved p*ssy and turned me rock hard, but I also get to see how blood oozes out, too. And as instantly as I turned hard, I immediately grew soft.

As soon as I got back, she was still sitting on the toilet bowl, reading a runway magazine. I couldn't help but smile. She does act like a princess sometimes, and I've got to say, I love every bit of her sassiness.

She set down the magazine on the small glass table next to the bowl and watched me as I place the bag on the sink counter, then pulled the box.

A broad smile broke out on her lips, showing me her bright white sets of teeth. "Please hand me one," she stretched out her hand, palm facing up.